Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hectic

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 20, 2017, 08:53:32 PM
Quote from: Hectic on April 20, 2017, 04:44:33 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on April 20, 2017, 02:50:35 PM
Cargin chinned at Creggan.....back to the drawing board :)
[/quote
Team of old men  ;)
Indeed .......on the way out to pasture......can hear the lamentations...... :'(

Haha yeah your boys would be happy for folk to be thinking that way too.

country bumpkin

Would not tell a lie 'Hectic' indeed JB fears he has lost it and with his full focus on the retention of the league title 2017 possibly in jeopardy he has threatened the way of the Sumari if his boys lose another game....yep Hari Kari may be the outcome  :'(

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 21, 2017, 06:02:20 PM
Would not tell a lie 'Hectic' indeed JB fears he has lost it and with his full focus on the retention of the league title 2017 possibly in jeopardy he has threatened the way of the Sumari if his boys lose another game....yep Hari Kari may be the outcome  :'(

Would have to get those medals out of the river Bann
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

ffs only in Antrim....the sh@t has really hit the fan.....will we even field in Donegal.
Take a bow SV......

paddyjohn

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 23, 2017, 08:45:55 PM
ffs only in Antrim....the sh@t has really hit the fan.....will we even field in Donegal.
Take a bow SV......

Surely not...

country bumpkin

Surely, and it seems I am the only one to have seen that evidence of such........senior players unhappy and that is much an under statement :'(

paddyjohn

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 23, 2017, 09:54:46 PM
Surely, and it seems I am the only one to have seen that evidence of such........senior players unhappy and that is much an under statement :'(

Maybe have to get the current county champions to represent the county in Ulster.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 23, 2017, 10:08:25 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on April 23, 2017, 09:54:46 PM

Maybe have to get the current county champions to represent the county in Ulster.

With their current record in Ulster club ??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: country bumpkinm

link=topic=21.msg1689912#msg1689912 date=1492980886

Would take some coaxing......

paddyjohn

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 23, 2017, 10:17:32 PM
Quote from: country bumpkinm

link=topic=21.msg1689912#msg1689912 date=1492980886

Would take some coaxing......

What's the oul saying Loose Lips sinks ships?

Anybody a number for Donal Og or John Gardiner?

Milltown Row2

Be quicker getting Cargin to play for Derry I'd imagine

NAG1

Quote from: AQMP on April 24, 2017, 09:42:07 AM
Quote from: country bumpkin on April 23, 2017, 08:45:55 PM
Take a bow SV......

For those of us who don't know what you're on about...what are you on about??

+1

paddyjohn

Back to page 918 and read the bottom few posts. Things have taken a turn for the worst.

Milltown Row2

must be a SW thing.....

See what i did there?  ::)

country bumpkin

Quote from: AQMP on April 24, 2017, 12:16:46 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on April 24, 2017, 12:07:35 PM
Back to page 918 and read the bottom few posts. Things have taken a turn for the worst.

Still as clear as mud!
Seems our senior football team is very concerned at their perception of the complete failure of our County executive to act in a supportive role for one of their number.
They have forwarded a letter to that body outlining such concerns
Document signed bu all the panelists and has been circulated to clubs.
Again Only in Antrim :'(