62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ashman

Quote from: illdecide on April 22, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
Had mixed emotions watching yesterday, wanted to win obviously but the we devil on my other shoulder was secretly hoping we do it next week against Sevco and that would help Hibs to hopefully 2nd place but after the final whistle i was still upset we lost...Strange day TBH.

In saying all that Hibs were worthy of their win and were the best team...fully deserved.

Why do you hope they do it against Sevco .

straightred

Quote from: Orior on April 22, 2018, 12:19:33 PM
Why are they called Sevco?
more to the point why are they called rangers.

Rangers were liquidated (not in an out of administration but liquidated). They left a string of debts in their wake. A new company called sevco scotland was set up and to cut a long story short they renamed it Rangers and now pretend nothing happened. It did happen and their next league title will be their first.

illdecide

Quote from: ashman on April 22, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 22, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
Had mixed emotions watching yesterday, wanted to win obviously but the we devil on my other shoulder was secretly hoping we do it next week against Sevco and that would help Hibs to hopefully 2nd place but after the final whistle i was still upset we lost...Strange day TBH.

In saying all that Hibs were worthy of their win and were the best team...fully deserved.

Why do you hope they do it against Sevco .

For 2 reasons...

I want them bigoted sectarian cheating feckers put in their box where they belong and the further down the league they finish the more chance they have of being liquidated again and hopefully out of business for good...Scottish football does not need them as much as everyone thinks.

Secondly...Neil Lennon is a friend of mine and i really want to see him do well (not at Celtic's expense though). So if Celtic win the league i would want to see Hibs finish second for the reason stated...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

The Rangers Football Club Ltd, previously called Sevco Scotland Ltd, is a limited company based in Glasgow. It was formed in 2012 to replace The Rangers Football Club Plc (which was subsequently renamed RFC 2012 plc), incorporated in 1899, which went out of business and entered liquidation procedures on 14 June 2012.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on April 22, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

The Rangers Football Club Ltd, previously called Sevco Scotland Ltd, is a limited company based in Glasgow. It was formed in 2012 to replace The Rangers Football Club Plc (which was subsequently renamed RFC 2012 plc), incorporated in 1899, which went out of business and entered liquidation procedures on 14 June 2012.

I get all that, but if it walks like a duck talks like a duck then its a duck, Sevco will always be Rangers, same fans same ground same songs same bigots..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Targetman

Another dose of hunskelping been dished out at Celtic Park today, I hope Steven Gerrard is watching!!

JPGJOHNNYG

Could be 5 or 6 by halftime. Fantastic stuff

StGallsGAA

With he title in the bag at half time I hope BR is sending them out after the break with instruction to go all out to beat the 7-1 record scoreline. 

Dougal Maguire

It's even better if you watch it while also reading the Bears Den forum
Careful now

Targetman

Seriously we could have put 10 past them today, Rodgers will definitely want to buy Edouard now, Ntcham excellent today again

longballin

The trophy should have been presented today after the match. That was stupid