?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

In hiding

Quote from: bennydorano on December 01, 2020, 10:48:55 PM
He's so Tony Fearom it's uncanny, only registered March 2019 as well - around the time TF disappeared. Could TF carry off a Tyrone pretence just to be a gobshite again on the Celtic thread ???
Nah, remember the Bomber Destrio

illdecide

He's so Tony Fearom it's uncanny, only registered March 2019 as well - around the time TF disappeared. Could TF carry off a Tyrone pretence just to be a gobshite again on the Celtic thread ???

Tony was a bit annoying at times but was a Saint compared to this ball bag...Surely someday soon he'll realise what a hateful hoor he is and wise the f**k up. I doubt it though as he obviously gets a we kick out of being a tool.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

balladmaker

So NL stays for now.  Just needs to win the next 3 domestic games, inc a Scottish Cup Final, and the fickle Celtic supporters will be chanting there's only one NL!  Seriously though, Lennon living on a cliff edge now, next domestic slip and its game over.

JimStynes

Angelo has been windmilling every thread he's in. McIlroy is a busted flush apparently, constantly making a **** of himself in the covid threads and the Tyrone threads. Detests Neil Lennon because he's from Lurgan.  He's 90% WUM.

trueblue1234

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2020, 07:09:32 AM
Angelo has been windmilling every thread he's in. McIlroy is a busted flush apparently, constantly making a **** of himself in the covid threads and the Tyrone threads. Detests Neil Lennon because he's from Lurgan.  He's 90% WUM.

He's 100% a dose. Even when he's correct.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on December 01, 2020, 11:34:19 PM

Tony was a bit annoying at times but was a Saint compared to this ball bag...Surely someday soon he'll realise what a hateful hoor he is and wise the f**k up. I doubt it though as he obviously gets a we kick out of being a tool.

Aye, the intimidation out again.

I've reported on the truth. You're the guy dealing in spin, deflection and bullshit. You're behaving like a petulant child because your hero isn't up to the job and people are commenting on the truth.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

I'm actually right and that seems to be the issue people have with me.

imtommygunn

Profile -> Buddies/ignore list > Edit ignore list -> Add to ignore list -> Angelo

job done :D

Angelo

I couldn't give a f**king toss where Lennon is from. That's the issue here, I'm not going to give a manager completely and utterly out of his depth because he's from a nearby town or because he's the same religion as me. I will judge the manager on his managerial ability and Lennon is a guy who couldn't cut it at Bolton or Hibs. I've only stated matters of fact when it comes to Neil Lennon.

The problem with that his doe eyed cheerleaders have led a pretty nasty and vocal campaign against me for saying their hero is not good enough. They are absolute embarrassments and can't call themselves Celtic supporters, Neil Lennon is more important to them than Celtic Football Club.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Angelo on December 01, 2020, 04:44:18 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on December 01, 2020, 04:14:54 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 01, 2020, 03:25:19 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on December 01, 2020, 02:41:04 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 01, 2020, 11:29:17 AM
100% right Chief. From the comments i heard NL was to be sacked only for the scum behaviour of the so called fans which is on par for the comments from a few on here who condone that behaviour. Dermot Desmond has basically said he will not bow down to that mob and he's right too but at the same time do not cut of your nose etc etc.
It was patently obvious that the reprehensible behaviour of fans on Sunday would make it impossible for the board to sack NL, and why should they be blackmailed into it by violence.

Why do you think the fans did what they did? Just to sate a lust for a bit of wanton violence?

So the board are making their decisions to spite irate and disgruntled fans?

Wow.

From a guy who poured utter vitriol at Ronny Deila when things went wrong, you have taken a huge 180 on the respect a manager deserves when it's an Armagh man in charge. The situation now if far more precarious than when Deila was forced out.

You are a complete and utter hypocrite.

Once more for the slow learner. I believe NL should go. Unlike RD he has in my opinion (note my opinion) given a lot to Celtic and deserves respect and to exit with dignity. So in essence I am being consistent. Deila should never been appointed as he was not at the level Celtic should have. Lennon has delivered for Celtic as manager. You may not agree with that but that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. you may consider me to be a hypocrite, I don't but I do think you are a prat. It is only soccer and to team no matter how poor or manager deserve to be abused and pelted with missiles. I certainly didn't advocate Deila being stoned. You seem to miss the point of forums... the exchange of opinions on subjects by keyboard warriors like you and I that have no relevance outside of the thread.

Slow learner? Your reasoning as is complete and utter biased waffle and flies against the face of actual events. RD never ever showed the type of arrogance and contempt for the support Lennon has in the past few months. Deila has a far more impressive managerial record than Lennon.

- Lennon went from a reserve team coach to Celtic manager.
- Deila won a Norwegian league title with a minnow side  (only their second ever league title) and 6 years of managerial experience before he got the Celtic job.

Lennon's second term as Celtic manager came when he was unemployed after having being sacked by both Bolton and Hibs. His two jobs after Celtic where he failed both times and also had the indignity of being suspended and under investigation by both clubs for his conduct? And you're telling me it's Deila who wasn't fit for the job?

Deila won two league titles in two years, he also won a league cup and made it to the last 32 of the Europa League in his first season with a much inferior squad to Lennon where he was not backed by the board to the same degree as Lennon.

I agree on Deila though, he wasn't good enough but Deila has a far better managerial CV than Neil Lennon. The one thing you can say about Deila is that he acted with dignity and respect throughout his time as Celtic manager. Something you can say for Lennon is that he hasn't a clue what the word means, you look at his bullshit interviews consistently insulting the fans, throwing his players under the bus when he makes mistakes, you look at his record at Bolton and Hibs. He has behaved pathetically throughout this and it proves that Neil Lennon only looks out for Neil Lennon.

You think I'm a prat? It's probably because you don't like being shown up for cowardly little hypocrite. If you want to make statements about keyboard warriors then look at the absolutely pathetic comments you made about Ronny Deila when things went wrong. That's the difference between - I'm not a f**king clipe you will be a propagandist for one manager because he lives close to me. You will embarrass and humiliate yourself, tie yourself up in a knot of contradictions because you are a doe-eyed Neil Lennon cheerleader.

Lennon is not up to the job, he never was up the job and he should show an ounce of dignity, walk away and stop treating the fans with complete disrespect and contempt.

😘

trueblue1234

Quote from: Angelo on December 02, 2020, 09:14:15 AM

No, there's plenty others on here who have said the same as you, yet they don't get the same reaction off people.

It's not what your saying that makes people think you are a C**k. It's how you say it and how often you say it.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 02, 2020, 10:02:32 AM

No, there's plenty others on here who have said the same as you, yet they don't get the same reaction off people.

It's not what your saying that makes people think you are a C**k. It's how you say it and how often you say it.

If you're right, you're right and I'm the one who was attacked first and foremost because I criticised Lennon for his managment, I was proven right and I am still waiting for an apology for some of the things said.

The issue is that I haven't been deterred by the bullshit, intimidation and spin Lennon's little cheerleaders have engaged in here when the criticism of him has been spot on.

illdecide has been an embarrassment here from the very beginning, the hostility I received from him as soon as I dared to criticise his hero for the shambles he was overseeing was apparent, all I did was state my case with reference to the facts and the hostility intensified. The audit trail leads back to the very beginning so be my guest and look at it. Look at the childish way the Lennon Loyalists have behaved and I'm the person who has been vindicated who has been shown to be completely right on Lennon's lack of managerial credentials. His heavy gang don't like that, they don't like they fact that they haven't been able to censor me by intimidation. They don't like the fact that I have brought up posts where I have shown their own vitriol towards Ronnie Deila when things went wrong.

lfdown2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on December 02, 2020, 10:13:54 AM

If you're right, you're right and I'm the one who was attacked first and foremost because I criticised Lennon for his managment, I was proven right and I am still waiting for an apology for some of the things said.

The issue is that I haven't been deterred by the bullshit, intimidation and spin Lennon's little cheerleaders have engaged in here when the criticism of him has been spot on.

illdecide has been an embarrassment here from the very beginning, the hostility I received from him as soon as I dared to criticise his hero for the shambles he was overseeing was apparent, all I did was state my case with reference to the facts and the hostility intensified. The audit trail leads back to the very beginning so be my guest and look at it. Look at the childish way the Lennon Loyalists have behaved and I'm the person who has been vindicated who has been shown to be completely right on Lennon's lack of managerial credentials. His heavy gang don't like that, they don't like they fact that they haven't been able to censor me by intimidation. They don't like the fact that I have brought up posts where I have shown their own vitriol towards Ronnie Deila when things went wrong.

Jesus take a redner. illdecide and his heavy gang ffs. What age are you.

illdecide

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 02, 2020, 09:22:50 AM
Profile -> Buddies/ignore list > Edit ignore list -> Add to ignore list -> Angelo

job done :D

Done... 8)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch