?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

Quote from: straightred on December 03, 2020, 09:31:37 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 03, 2020, 08:54:34 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 03, 2020, 08:10:02 PM
It's getting worse under Lennon.

He can't even get the team to shut up shop and have a clean sheet.

He needs to go.
That seems like a pointless jab, if ever there was a night for giving it a lash and trying to get a confidence boosting win it was tonight, they did give it a lash, it didn't work out.
Nothing pointless about it. Lennon is a busted flush and 95% of Celtic fans know it. Take a look around all the fans forums. Anger is being replaced by apathy. I didn't watch it. I won't watch them again while he's the manager. I hated the appointment in the first place but I put that to one side and decided to give him a chance. He's a terrible manager. There's no other way to describe it. I'm already resigned to losing the league this season because the board won't sack him and he won't go. While he's there we simply can't win the league.

100%

It's absolutely nothing person but he's not up to the job. As simple as that.

And his attitude and contempt he has shown to the fans in recent months will certainly sour his legacy with the club.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on December 03, 2020, 10:23:58 PM
Another good win for Rangers. Beating decent enough sides in Europe! Stevie G has done some job with them to be fair to him.

The basket case that Celtic are under Lennon enhances Gerrard's managerial credentials immensely. They have collapsed both seasons under him after Christmas previously. I can't see that happen under Lennon.

But if we get a competent manager in then we can crank the pressure up on them and see if they can handle it. But one more bad result in the league could be the fatal blow which is why it is imperative Lennon goes and Lennon goes now.

clarshack

When Rangers go behind they fight back. When we go behind we go further behind. It's pathetic and that is down to the manager. Just go please.

balladmaker

You could bring Jock Stein back and he'd struggle with that team .... I honestly think the next manager has no better chance of rejuvenating them as Lennon has.  Overhaul was needed and it didn't happen, Celtic rested on their laurels with a few mediocre signings, and here we are now with a tired team .... the board should take the blame for that.

However, 3-0 against St. Johnstone on Sunday and all will be grand again :-). More likely to be 3-4 though!

straightred

Quote from: clarshack on December 03, 2020, 10:56:58 PM
When Rangers go behind they fight back. When we go behind we go further behind. It's pathetic and that is down to the manager. Just go please.

The mood has changed. Take a look around all forms of social media and you'll do well to find anyone who wants him to stay. This is not a so called mob either. These are fans who can see clearly what's going on. There is lots of respect for Lennon and what he has had to put up with in Scotland but that goodwill is rapidly running out. Lennon is a very lucky man that the stadia are closed - there'd be no hiding then

straightred

Quote from: balladmaker on December 03, 2020, 11:07:56 PM
You could bring Jock Stein back and he'd struggle with that team .... I honestly think the next manager has no better chance of rejuvenating them as Lennon has.  Overhaul was needed and it didn't happen, Celtic rested on their laurels with a few mediocre signings, and here we are now with a tired team .... the board should take the blame for that.

However, 3-0 against St. Johnstone on Sunday and all will be grand again :-). More likely to be 3-4 though!

I disagree. There are certainly a few week positions but on the whole that's a good squad who have no confidence and aren't coached. That's on Lennon. If we change right now there's a chance but waiting for Lennon to f**k up again is lunacy... because he will f**k again and he won't beat Rangers either. Slippy has his number

marty34

Lennon was "delighted" with certain aspects tonight and it was of a "high standard"  His press conferences are a farce.

He needs to show a bit of modesty and honestly.  Does he think people are clowns?  Another 4 goals conceded and he's talking about high standards.

How long must this go on for?

It's clear the players were shook up by the scenes outside Celtic Park recently and performed ok for 15 mins....then thought, wtf.

A few fans need to be allowed to attend the team talk before they head out for the next match and read the riot act to them instead of Lennon waffling on.

clarshack

Patrick Viera sacked by Nice after a poor run of results and there was a fans protest which included confronting the team bus after last nights home game to Leverkusen.
Neil Lennon must not believe his luck that he is still in charge of Celtic.

Angelo

Quote from: clarshack on December 04, 2020, 11:16:45 AM
Patrick Viera sacked by Nice after a poor run of results and there was a fans protest which included confronting the team bus after last nights home game to Leverkusen.
Neil Lennon must not believe his luck that he is still in charge of Celtic.

There was a complete overreaction to the scenes at Celtic Park last week. Fans are quite rightfully angry and sick of the board and Lennon by extension.

What happened at Celtic Park was a combination of fans not being able to voice their discontent and the board and management taking them for fools.

It's 2 wins in 11 now. That's as a run of form as I can remember at Celtic. 1958 was the last time Celtic lost 4 straight home games. We have the worst defence of 48 teams in the Europa League. Lennon is breaking records, all the wrong ones. And those kidding themselves that he was a good manager who was ever up to the job need to come back to reality.

The board have cost us the 10 and Lennon has shown us he is anything but a Celtic man. A real Celtic man, someone like Tommy Burns would have done the honourable thing and resigned, they wouldn't have come out and treated the fans with contempt with insulting press conferences Lennon has.

sid waddell

Quote from: clarshack on December 04, 2020, 11:16:45 AM
Not so Nice

Angelo

The Green Brigade statement pretty much sums it up for me.

Lawwell is the person mainly responsible for this. Lennon has to go but Lawwell should follow him too and it's time for Desmond to sell up.

JoG2

Some one on Talk Sport said that Celtic have won the last 13 trophies up for grabs. Hardly true?

clarshack

Quote from: JoG2 on December 04, 2020, 08:21:02 PM
Some one on Talk Sport said that Celtic have won the last 13 trophies up for grabs. Hardly true?

11 trophies going for 12 on the 20th against Hearts in the cup final.
Hibs winning the 2016 cup final would have been the last trophy won by a team other than Celtic.

illdecide

Word on the street  is a few potential targets to replace NL have been approached and it looks like tomorrow's game will be his last. TBH the Green Brigade are not helping things with their new banner showing NL, DD and PL with their usual protests.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Thank God the All Ireland semi final is on at the same time so I don't have to watch that...holy sweet f**k
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch