Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: An Watcher on Today at 10:05:29 AMFolks, honestly, do you think we have much if a chance on Sunday? I honestly don't think we have.  Obviously there is the McGuinness factor and they'll be buzzing after last week. 
I know we played div 1 but we're very young and have plenty of injuries.  Donegal on the other hand have boys who have been around the block and will now be playing to a system.  After a number of years our boys don't seem to have any system
I think last week we had our best team out from the start and had very little to bring off the bench.  I would like to see maybe mcshane to start on Sunday so that a fresher set of legs coukd come on later to do damage.

Nah Donegals to lose, no point showing up to a hammering. Donegal way above us.

Hopefully they read this forum.

square_ball

I think its a real 50/50 game. Donegal did look impressive last week alright but I wouldn't exactly be going in fearing them. I had heard that Kilpatrick may be available which would be a real boost.

Tyrone by 2.

An Watcher

Unfortunately I have zero confidence in our management team to get us over the line.  Hope I'm proved wrong but can't see it at all