All Ireland club football championships 2023/24

Started by Blowitupref, January 06, 2023, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oso

Quote from: Silver hill on January 09, 2024, 09:33:01 PM
Quote from: Oso on January 09, 2024, 08:50:45 PM
Quote from: Silver hill on January 09, 2024, 08:44:36 PM
Quote from: Oso on January 09, 2024, 08:26:56 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 07, 2024, 11:14:34 PMI want Oso opinion on the game  saying he had plenty to say before the Ulster final.

You didn't even go to the game.  Can you even comment on it weasel?  Could you see anything on TV?  Glad you remembered my name.  Honestly can't recall a single post you've made on the other hand.

Lovely bit of deflection there Oso....Bravo.

Seems there were lots of experts sitting watching the fog on screen at home who will have to believe what Cahair O'Kane wrote in the Irish News.

Armchair fans.  Same everyday out.  At least I went....
Hoping to see them beaten. 

Bitter, salty tears, that's a very big chip on that shoulder. Don't let it eat you up man.

There's no chip! Lol it's an amateur sport, it's game of football, that's all. Big deal, I wanted them beaten because I don't like the team or their fans. I don't hang out on here like a saddo waiting to see what the next poster has to say about it.  The game was over 48 hours ago, I went to it to watch it and with life being busy it's over 48 hours before I ventured on here to learn I have a legion of followers who couldn't wait to hear what my thoughts on the game were.

Now imagine leading a life where you seem to care so much about something you don't bother going to games but are an avid armchair fan who rather than enjoying the game and focusing on it you sit and post on here throughout it.  And when your team wins, rather than enjoying and savouring the moment you can't wait to hear what some guy you've never met and never will on an internet forum thinks?  Empty or what......!

Armagh18

Quote from: Oso on January 09, 2024, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: Silver hill on January 09, 2024, 09:33:01 PM
Quote from: Oso on January 09, 2024, 08:50:45 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 07, 2024, 11:14:34 PMI want Oso opinion on the game  saying he had plenty to say before the Ulster final.

You didn't even go to the game.  Can you even comment on it weasel?  Could you see anything on TV?  Glad you remembered my name.  Honestly can't recall a single post you've made on the other hand.

Seems there were lots of experts sitting watching the fog on screen at home who will have to believe what Cahair O'Kane wrote in the Irish News.

Armchair fans.  Same everyday out.  At least I went....
Hoping to see them beaten. 

Bitter, salty tears, that's a very big chip on that shoulder. Don't let it eat you up man.

There's no chip! Lol it's an amateur sport, it's game of football, that's all. Big deal, I wanted them beaten because I don't like the team or their fans. I don't hang out on here like a saddo waiting to see what the next poster has to say about it.  The game was over 48 hours ago, I went to it to watch it and with life being busy it's over 48 hours before I ventured on here to learn I have a legion of followers who couldn't wait to hear what my thoughts on the game were.

Now imagine leading a life where you seem to care so much about something you don't bother going to games but are an avid armchair fan who rather than enjoying the game and focusing on it you sit and post on here throughout it.  And when your team wins, rather than enjoying and savouring the moment you can't wait to hear what some guy you've never met and never will on an internet forum thinks?  Empty or what......!
Ah come on lad you described back to back Ulster winners and all ireland finalists as an average team. Admit you were wrong and take your bit of stick.

Silver hill

Quote from: Oso on January 09, 2024, 09:38:19 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 09, 2024, 09:09:30 PM

Check his views on the Antrim thread, they're even better 🤣🤣 the fog affected Kilmacud more and Doherty didn't really get that big a slap to the head as he went off with a sore knee 🤣🤣

Ah, another fan.  Your whole village is out looking for you.  He went off because of his knee you absolute clown. Did you even watch that part?

Here's a fact for you Oso, it's his ankle that is injured and the reason why he had to go off. The slap to the head meant he had no control of where he was placing his legs when he was felled. You can clearly see on the replays his leg buckling back underneath his body. But I forgot.. you know best on these things.

Oso

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 09, 2024, 09:43:23 PMHe's either clueless or a WUM or both. I'll not be engaging further, after he explains the fog bit of course 😀

Who would be affected more in poor  visibility? A team that carry the ball and play short passes, rarely kicking it or a team that would try to get the ball into Shane Walsh as quickly as possible?

Be interesting to know what the wide count was also crusty.  Do you think the poor visibility would have contributed to the number of scoreable wides crokes kicked including the uncharacteristic one from Walsh right at the death?

Oso

Quote from: Silver hill on January 09, 2024, 10:10:03 PM

Check his views on the Antrim thread, they're even better 🤣🤣 the fog affected Kilmacud more and Doherty didn't really get that big a slap to the head as he went off with a sore knee 🤣🤣

Ah, another fan.  Your whole village is out looking for you.  He went off because of his knee you absolute clown. Did you even watch that part?

Here's a fact for you Oso, it's his ankle that is injured and the reason why he had to go off. The slap to the head meant he had no control of where he was placing his legs when he was felled. You can clearly see on the replays his leg buckling back underneath his body. But I forgot.. you know best on these things.

I will await confirmation of that if that's all right with you, because your "facts" are probably just made up. His knee buckled when I watched it back, he went down holding behind his knee and he looked like he couldn't put weight through his knee on the way off, not his ankle.

It wasn't anything to do with the contact to his head, he took a heavy hit mostly it his back/side but it wasn't focused on his head or he'd have gone down holding his head because he took the contact to his face and it merely looked worse in slow motion. He didn't even hold his face. To say he was felled because of a blow to his head is simply making things up. 

Silver hill

Quote from: Oso on January 09, 2024, 10:18:42 PM

I will await confirmation of that if that's all right with you, because your "facts" are probably just made up. His knee buckled when I watched it back, he went down holding behind his knee and he looked like he couldn't put weight through his knee on the way off, not his ankle.

It wasn't anything to do with the contact to his head, he took a heavy hit mostly it his back/side but it wasn't focused on his head or he'd have gone down holding his head because he took the contact to his face and it merely looked worse in slow motion. He didn't even hold his face. To say he was felled because of a blow to his head is simply making things up. 

Dear me. 'It wasn't anything to do with the contact to his head...'
Do yourself a favour man, download the tG4 app and watch the game again. Incident is on 20 mins. The only think that hits Doherty is the point of Sheehan's elbow. Flush into his face. You must be the only person in the country who thinks otherwise. And you've the cheek to say he simulated it....so by your logic, he's faked it and decided he needs to see it out by taking himself out of an all ireland semi, 20 mins into it??? Is that really what you're saying?

Milltown Row2

Not sure if the blow to Doherty's head was as bad as Oso's blow to the head!

Pure popcorn stuff from the mug that goes to a game to watch some other team bate!

Money well spent I hope
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Man also calls someone a saddo. Without a hint of irony then goes on to say he goes to Newry just to see a team he hates get beat

Nite all sweet dreams

#osospecial

mad tan

In the Junior final Arva midfielder Christan Noack Hoffmann played League of Ireland football with Longford Town.

tonto1888

I enjoy your posts, especially how they rile up so many, but what is your issue with Glen?

brokencrossbar1

Used to be a poster on here from Dublin when Vincent's were strong who posted a lot of stuff similar to Oso....cant remember but he and I used to go at it hard.

Anyway,  Glen to win the final but the Rossies to really put it up to them. Definitely no walkover but would love to see Glen do it. M O'R is a real gent and it would vindicate his decision to stay with them rather than taking the Derry job.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 11, 2024, 06:57:10 AM

I enjoy your posts, especially how they rile up so many, but what is your issue with Glen?

I think the only person that is actually riled up is him, the rest have basically kept him responding with mad altogether posts Ted!

That and his club or his wannabe club, he feels, should have beaten them twice and its them that would have been in both finals..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Like a few others here i've gave Arva a bit of stick for being in the Junior Championship but I do hope they win on Sunday as it would be good to see them give the Kerry lads a taste of their own medicine.

bennydorano

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 11, 2024, 09:26:55 AMUsed to be a poster on here from Dublin when Vincent's were strong who posted a lot of stuff similar to Oso....cant remember but he and I used to go at it hard.

Anyway,  Glen to win the final but the Rossies to really put it up to them. Definitely no walkover but would love to see Glen do it. M O'R is a real gent and it would vindicate his decision to stay with them rather than taking the Derry job.

Indiana

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on January 11, 2024, 01:05:28 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 11, 2024, 09:26:55 AMUsed to be a poster on here from Dublin when Vincent's were strong who posted a lot of stuff similar to Oso....cant remember but he and I used to go at it hard.

Indiana

whatever happened indiana