Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otbar

Joxer_man

Quote from: NAG1 on May 21, 2010, 02:26:21 PM
And I will tell him the same thing  :D

wise up son, if magill showed his face here, you'd be gone to the hills. Good player but silly to do what he done.

Minder

Quote from: Joxer_man on May 21, 2010, 06:55:36 PM

wise up son, if magill showed his face here, you'd be gone to the hills. Good player but silly to do what he done.

Why is he an expert at tracing and destroying GaaBoard usernames?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Joxer_man

Quote from: Minder on May 21, 2010, 07:07:01 PM
Quote from: Joxer_man on May 21, 2010, 06:55:36 PM

Why is he an expert at tracing and destroying GaaBoard usernames?

haha heard hes good on th computers now ye say it but u know what i mean. I'd say if he approached you on this you still wudnt reply even behind your wee username. haha :D but thats here nor there, he did what he did ands hes sufferin the consequences

Milltown Row2

just read Scullion's match preview and histake on the came coming up, usual stuff 'we're no world beaters' 'no medals won' 'Antrim havent gained any respect'

then he goes on to say that the Galls lads didn't adjust to the step up from county and club games in the last few games they played for Antrim!!

so by that train of thought Cargin should win the County Final this year as they have 6 players on the county squad training at a level above club teams so thats a serious advantage for them.

who beat Cargin in the league this year??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

MR if you watched the sligo game and analysed the galls players performance (unbiasedly) then you'd agree with him! (McLean was ok up till the last 10 minutes but that aside...)

Those boys have had a hell of a year and full respect to them but the galls players were all very poor against Sligo. I'd be surprised if they didn't agree with that themselves to be honest. I can't speak for the other 2 (or 3) games as I didn't see them.

I don't see how you equate what he says with cargin should win the county final this year - doesn't make sense at all. Cargin have ~6 county players. There are 9/10 other players on the team. I think you're just seeing red with that comment though.

The county year is far from over. The Galls players haven't adapted yet but they will hopefully have plenty of time.

Milltown Row2

he was having a dig at the St Galls players, Antrim were shite collectively against Sligo and the management in my view and i put it on here at the time should have kept the players who had nearly won promotion on.

my point being that Cargin should win is tht they have 6+ players playing at a different level to St Galls, i'm being pedantic of course ::)

has anyone read the Sunday Life? i'm embarrassed by the write up from Damian Walsh
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Who is that boy Walsh? What a tool.

Rather than make the tough call between Sean Kelly and James Loughrey Baker Bradley opted for playing Kelly out of position he says. Kelly played left half back and Loughrey wing half forward as per Sean Kelly's natural position and the same position Loughrey played in the whole league.

Also Loughrey has been lauded as someone who'd get on nearly any county team about so what is he doing questioning him...

otbar

Two mcgourty lads out on the sat night in the dock area.  Why did baker play them?

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: otbar on May 25, 2010, 09:14:39 PM
Two mcgourty lads out on the sat night in the dock area.  Why did baker play them?

Probably because they are two off the top foorballers not alone in Antrim but in ulster. I couldnt imagine wat Tyrone would have won by hadnt they been introduced.

Milltown Row2

they were working on the boats otbar. thats what ya do at the docks. some of the other lads that played on Sundy should have been workng at the docks!!

haranguerer

Sh*tstirrer - cop yourself on

otbar

It was friday sorry and he was drinking a an event - spotted by a few people including a gaa pundit.  The younger brother was caught to.  This is common knowledge and factual so no stirring shit.  Im sure more will be heard before end of week.

Milltown Row2

just seen three South West County players knocking back a bottle of buckfast outside Lavery's.

no shit stirring ::)

SambaSaffron

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2010, 12:05:51 PM
just read Scullion's match preview and histake on the came coming up, usual stuff 'we're no world beaters' 'no medals won' 'Antrim havent gained any respect'

then he goes on to say that the Galls lads didn't adjust to the step up from county and club games in the last few games they played for Antrim!!

so by that train of thought Cargin should win the County Final this year as they have 6 players on the county squad training at a level above club teams so thats a serious advantage for them.

who beat Cargin in the league this year??
Moneyglass.

The rest of your post is a pile of balls, you've taken what he said in completely the wrong context.