Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 09, 2010, 08:28:06 PM
but ordinary joe supporters would like to have a 'Chat' with Baker also. its  a tad expensive in times when 30 wouldn't get ya ten pints!

Bad enough paying a tenner into Casement to watch a match.

get 5 cappos to stump up 45 quid each and the other 5 ordinary joes pay 15. hey presto

tonesfirstandlast

but ordinary joe supporters would like to have a 'Chat' with Baker also. its  a tad expensive in times when 30 wouldn't get ya ten pints!

Who the fcuk would want to chat with Baker never mind pay to chat with him!

He clears every bar in Derry that he walks into!

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on April 10, 2010, 12:26:13 PM

Who the fcuk would want to chat with Baker never mind pay to chat with him!

He clears every bar in Derry that he walks into!

Well i'd say Derry could do with a good manager at the minute. Cassidy will suffer another defeat tomorrow and will be playing Antrim next year in th Div 2 thats for sure, though i doubt Cassidy will be in the a job
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Antrim game live on http://www.southeastradio.ie/

Level at start of 2nd half 1-6 Wex 0-9 Ant
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

imtommygunn

Beat by two. Still we're promoted - happy days.

otbar

Starting team for final? suggestions.

Minder

I just saw that Hardstation, I thought it was some sort of piss take.

'Strictly Antrim,'  peppered with county stars from Camogie, Hurling and Football along with guest Derry Camogie All-Star Grainne McGolderick and  Oak leaf Hurler Ruairi Convery, will take to the floor on Friday 30th April 2010 in the Tullyglass Hotel Ballymena.

All are set to dazzle and certainly entertain, as points are awarded by the panel of judges and the voting audience.

Judges on the night include All-Star Tipperary hurler Eoin Kelly and Antrim Football manager Liam Bradley.

Compare and 'Brucie' for the evening is the Antrim Camogie manager Mickey McCullough. His 'Brucie bonus' is co hostess and acclaimed Belfast  star of  Ann Robinson's 'The Weakest Link' ...Titty Von tr**p.

This is one night not to miss.

All Dancers are available to interview.

Contact details will be given on request.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

Anyone got the starting team from yesterday?

imtommygunn

Cheers HS. Why's Gallagher in bold? Presumably as the only change from the last game (I think)?

Would be hoping to see Magill and McLean at least on that team come championship. Potentially McGourty too.

Would prefer Gallagher and McCann (Michael) swapped too and Tomas in the HF line...

Gold

div 3 final set for Croker on 24th at 7pm
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on April 12, 2010, 07:24:16 PM

Is anyone going to this? Can you please post videos pictures of it afterwards?

My money is on Jane Adams and Loughrey (the lucky bollix).
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Croke park it is. Not sure I can make it unfortunately but good to see us in croke park.

I would share the same views HS about Gallagher. I think he's worth his place though. Not enough ball players in that HF line though... Though a lot of energy in it!

otbar

Magill played last fifteen for our club on sun so i think hes back full training this week which is good news - good luck to antrim - what a venue.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on April 12, 2010, 08:32:36 PM
Quote from: hardstation on April 12, 2010, 07:24:16 PM

Is anyone going to this? Can you please post videos pictures of it afterwards?

My money is on Jane Adams and Loughrey (the lucky bollix).

Nothing will happen there

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea