Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrendanAntrim

There was a Division 4 final in Croke Park v Louth under Fitzy / Gearoid, in 2016.

imtommygunn

Ah forgot about that. McBride and Lynch anyway at a guess would have been involved then.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2016/0423/783775-antrim-v-louth/

JimStynes

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 19, 2023, 10:29:43 AM
Ah forgot about that. McBride and Lynch anyway at a guess would have been involved then.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2016/0423/783775-antrim-v-louth/

Luke and Adam won a Hogan in Croke Park as well. So a good few playing their first game in Croker. Best season in years for Antrim.

DearyMe

Players not available for clubs again Wednesday night - some fighting relegation!  Cant be right!
But dont know what the solution is... 
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

bannside

Dermot McAleese also featured in Croke Park that day. Hopefully is okay after yesterday's nasty eye injury that left him hospitalised and unable to see from one eye. That man has had more than his share of bad luck on the pitch.

Milltown Row2

I see all games that were fixed for Sunday have been shifted to the Saturday.. Well done
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

antrimman667

Is there any reason as to why Gort Na Mona conceded their match at the weekend

NorthAntrim

Quote from: antrimman667 on June 19, 2023, 01:13:51 PM

hurling also it seems

antrimman667

Quote from: NorthAntrim on June 19, 2023, 01:26:55 PM

hurling also it seems

They are safe in division 2 but not safe in hurling I see

ck

Quote from: bannside on June 19, 2023, 11:31:49 AM
Dermot McAleese also featured in Croke Park that day. Hopefully is okay after yesterday's nasty eye injury that left him hospitalised and unable to see from one eye. That man has had more than his share of bad luck on the pitch.

McAleese is a warrior. One of my favourite players. Hope he is back for Sunday. Any update BS?

Saffrongael

Quote from: antrimman667 on June 19, 2023, 03:05:37 PM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on June 19, 2023, 01:26:55 PM

hurling also it seems

They are safe in division 2 but not safe in hurling I see

Close to being relegated in hurling
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

bannside

Dermot couldn't see out of his right eye for 4 hours after being taken to the RVH. Thankfully his vision returned and great news CK, will be fully available for selection on Sunday.

imtommygunn

2 pm sunday in croke. Down game at 4.

ck

Quote from: bannside on June 19, 2023, 03:42:35 PM
Dermot couldn't see out of one his right eye for 4 hours after being taken to the RVH. Thankfully his vision returned and great news CK, will be fully available for selection on Sunday.

That's great news. Hard to keep a good man down!

bannside

News about Big Conor Stewart not good I'm afraid. Fears an ACL joint popped yesterday look to be true. Big loss for us and devastating blow for the big man in the week that's in it!