stiffler

Quote from: delgany on August 30, 2022, 12:42:41 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 30, 2022, 11:36:31 AM
Intermediate:
Davitts v Glenavy
Glenravel v Ballymena
Dunloy v Aldergrove
Sarsfields v St Pauls

I *think* those are what they are anyway. I read on SG Ballymena play Glenravel so that would be how the rest would pan out based on that I think...

Juniors:
O'Donnells v Laochra Lao
Pearses v St Malachys

You would assume Ballymena favourites for intermediate. Dunloy have a strong lineup at present though too with two Elliots, Cunning and Molloy. If they continue to play they'll maybe be hard beat but depends how the hurling pans out for them.

IFC  Qtrs 
A. Sarsfields v St Pauls
B. Glenavy  v Davitts
C. Glenravel  v Ballymena
D. Aldergrove v Dunloy

Semis
A v C
B v D

Are there odds available for the intermediate championship outright?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Hoof Hearted

You wouldn't be ruling any of those teams out there, fairly competitive championship
Ballymena Dunloy final would be my pick, but as has been said Dunloy hurling has a big say and Glenravel will give Ballymena their fill
St Paul's could've and perhaps should've turned over Moneyglass in the semi 2 years ago so they'll be favourites for a semi spot this year and won't be worried about Ballymena or Glenravel
All very interesting, must take a couple of these games in
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

imtommygunn

Ballymena a funny one. You'd not have expected Glenavy to beat them but then I don't think McAleer was playing who seems to be their main man. You'd have thought Stewart, McAleer and McVeigh would be very strong at this level and I think McCarry handy too but yeah them and Dunloy could be the two big ones.

BrendanAntrim

4 SFC quarters spread out across the weekend. Fill your boots!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on August 30, 2022, 03:01:40 PM
4 SFC quarters spread out across the weekend. Fill your boots!

Should play each one as a double header with an IFC game but doubt that will happen
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Lár na páirce 1

Cargin v Lamhs will be tasty under the lights

Mickey Linden

Are the fixtures out? I couldnt see them in the website

BrendanAntrim

LD v Cargin Dunsilly 7.30pm Friday 9th; PG1 v GNM Dunsilly 5pm Sat; NB v Aghagallon 1pm Glenavy Sunday; Rossa v Creggan 3.30pm Hightown Sunday.

JimStynes

I don't understand the slagging Bannside and PG1 are getting. He's only stating facts. The usuals are still favourites but the chasing pack have nothing to fear against any of them. PG1 might not win a final but they're well improved and it would hardly be a massive shock if they won the whole thing. There is no dominate team that is hammering everyone like the great St Galls team used to do. I wouldn't be surprised if LD win it either.

bannside

That's the page I'm on JS. Let every club worry about themselves. Go enjoy the most open championship in years.

JimStynes

Quote from: bannside on August 30, 2022, 05:05:13 PM
That's the page I'm on JS. Let every club worry about themselves. Go enjoy the most open championship in years.

Or the big two have been stumbling along waiting for the serious stuff to start! Who knows!!

bannside

Could happen...and we will be first to acknowledge. No one saying they aren't still at the top table.

As for you sneaky so and sos JS. What long grass might you boys have been lying in all year... arriving home for when it matters..thinking no one has noticed...lol.

Would ye whist

I think it's called deflection men if we are talking about PG1 we are not talking about Kickhams 

country bumpkin

Quote from: Would ye whist on August 30, 2022, 05:34:33 PM
I think it's called deflection men if we are talking about PG1 we are not talking about Kickhams

Kickham's are holding fast......their best is yet to come.....

breakingball

What game was it? St John's v Creggan?

Quote from: Caesar on August 30, 2022, 08:43:28 AM
Also credit where it's due, I thought the officiating at the game I watched on Sunday was very good. Allowed an intense, physical contest without letting things get out of control. Well managed