Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: referee on March 02, 2022, 02:13:58 PM
Cheers CB,cargin will be short a few players for Sunday's game, possibly as many as 10/11 from Sen/U20,glenravel have I think 4/5  from U20,,creggan probably 6/7 as well from Sen/20s, Johnnie's will be hit with probably 6/7 involving hurling and football

Sorry Ref, did not fully read your post.....don't think rule applies to under-20s.....

NAG1

Genuine question here, who wants to be playing club football at this time of the year and with the conditions the pitches are going to be in over the next few weeks?

JimStynes

Quote from: NAG1 on March 02, 2022, 03:29:34 PM
Genuine question here, who wants to be playing club football at this time of the year and with the conditions the pitches are going to be in over the next few weeks?

The soccer and rugby boys do it every week. But I wouldn't fancy it to be fair!

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: country bumpkin on March 02, 2022, 03:06:18 PM
Quote from: referee on March 02, 2022, 02:13:58 PM
Cheers CB,cargin will be short a few players for Sunday's game, possibly as many as 10/11 from Sen/U20,glenravel have I think 4/5  from U20,,creggan probably 6/7 as well from Sen/20s, Johnnie's will be hit with probably 6/7 involving hurling and football

Sorry Ref, did not fully read your post.....don't think rule applies to under-20s.....

Cargin missing 14 players Sunday

Saffrongael

Quote from: NAG1 on March 02, 2022, 03:29:34 PM

U-10s etc have been at it for weeks which I can't get my head round
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Saffsof82

See abit on the news about Gort na Mona looking council help for a second pitch, i thought they were selling their ground to a developer and starting on a new site? anyone know?

country bumpkin

Another college title heading to South Derry

Rannafast Cup (Final)

St Pats Maghera 1-15
St MacCartans 1-07

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on March 03, 2022, 08:03:57 PM

Rannafast Cup (Final)

St Pats Maghera 1-15
St MacCartans 1-07

Hopefully they'll go the whole way
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Saffsof82 on March 03, 2022, 08:32:06 AM
See abit on the news about Gort na Mona looking council help for a second pitch, i thought they were selling their ground to a developer and starting on a new site? anyone know?
What news wa that on? They have lots of girl teams now but don't think they are going so well with boys teams

EOC1923

Rannafast Cup (Final)

St Pats Maghera 1-15
St MacCartans 1-07
Nice for the two Moneyglass lads, I hear a young McCormick had a great game

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: EOC1923 on March 03, 2022, 09:08:24 PM

Rannafast Cup (Final)

St Pats Maghera 1-15
St MacCartans 1-07
Nice for the two Moneyglass lads, I hear a young McCormick had a great game

Great wee player
Captain of Antrim minors this incoming year
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Lár na páirce 1

McCormick lightning fast, great wee player with a big future

NatSoSaff

bannside

Two gooduns alright. Club league season about to start. I expect Ahoghill to beat Creggan and cause a shock, just to go against the grain of previous predictions. I like to be a bit contrary every so often.

country bumpkin

Quote from: NatSoSaff on March 04, 2022, 03:24:34 PM
A brother of Paddy?
Not a brother of Pat......
His dad is Darren who was also a fine footballer....