Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 15, 2021, 08:22:28 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 07:43:54 AM
Now now lads verbal boxing is better craic, CB is a good man for getting off the canvas every time he's knocked down, doesn't know when he's beaten, and can take the low blows!
Such is the inflated ego of the Mc Cooey MR2.....never on the canvas, and I would refer you to the musings of Dean Swift......"The pen is .mightier than the sword".....or perhaps, He who laughs last......etc.

Well don't use your own pen or stats to back it up, they have been pretty poor of late
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Make the fight happen! Paddy Cunningham can be the promoter.

imtommygunn

Who will do ring announcer?

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 08:40:42 AM

Bit like your performances tbh,, Mr Additional time
Now now lads verbal boxing is better craic, CB is a good man for getting off the canvas every time he's knocked down, doesn't know when he's beaten, and can take the low blows!
Such is the inflated ego of the Mc Cooey MR2.....never on the canvas, and I would refer you to the musings of Dean Swift......"The pen is .mightier than the sword".....or perhaps, He who laughs last......etc.

Well don't use your own pen or stats to back it up, they have been pretty poor of late

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lár na páirce 1 on December 15, 2021, 11:17:52 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 08:40:42 AM

Bit like your performances tbh,, Mr Additional time

Let it go let it go
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffsof82

Points a good score, hear yous got gazumped! Manager agreed then got him pitched by a bigger cheque book, any truth?

Milltown Row2

Tir na Og's chances Saturday? Good win first day but up against a decent team. The Tyrone lads seem to be big favs

Calm Down

You do know Moortown are from Tyrone

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 01:53:41 PM
Tir na Og's chances Saturday? Good win first day but up against a decent team. The Derry lads seem to be big favs

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Calm Down on December 15, 2021, 02:22:38 PM

Tir na Og's chances Saturday? Good win first day but up against a decent team. The Derry lads seem to be big favs

I was accused of getting Ballinderry GAA in the wrong county before, so seeing as they are so close...

Points a Good Score

Quote from: Saffsof82 on December 15, 2021, 01:45:09 PM
Points a good score, hear yous got gazumped! Manager agreed then got him pitched by a bigger cheque book, any truth?

I genuinely haven't got a clue, it's not a process I've been involved in or heard about.

barnish oggie

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 02:28:49 PM

I was accused of getting Ballinderry GAA in the wrong county before, so seeing as they are so close...

Might as well be in Tyrone for them, lads could jog to the ground for a warm up.

In any case, not worth thinking about how thegame ended up so close to home for Moortown, as if we are good enough to beat them, won't matter what pitch we play them on.

Saffsof82

Quote from: barnish oggie on December 16, 2021, 03:47:26 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2021, 02:28:49 PM

Might as well be in Tyrone for them, lads could jog to the ground for a warm up.

In any case, not worth thinking about how thegame ended up so close to home for Moortown, as if we are good enough to beat them, won't matter what pitch we play them on.

I thought the game was in MAGHERA?

Hoof Hearted

Moved to Ballinderry
Moortown probably using it as a training ground ATM
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

smort

Game changed to Ballinderry during the week

It is interesting that a neutral venue is so close to Moortown, but think it is just a coincidence rather than anything untoward