Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galer

Is fintan devlin lennys s&c coach?

bannside

Thats the word on the street Galer. Good lad, players will like him. Tough competitor on the pitch too (I managed him at An Lub). Think the stats guy is also from St Ciarans school, Ballygawley.

country bumpkin

Have had a look at Lenny's squad and if that's his lot I despair....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 11, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

Is it worse than last years??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

Well no Matthew Fitz for a start......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 11, 2017, 04:17:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

Well no Matthew Fitz for a start......

So will we get 15 players this year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

themac_23

Anywhere to see the squad?

country bumpkin

Galer

Forgive my ignorance but is f devlin not a teacher?
Yes he was a great player for the loup,absolutely brilliant player.i know he has managed a couple of teams like galbally before but dont see the relevance of a teacher being qualified for s&c.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on November 12, 2017, 07:48:58 AM
Forgive my ignorance but is f devlin not a teacher?
Yes he was a great player for the loup,absolutely brilliant player.i know he has managed a couple of teams like galbally before but dont see the relevance of a teacher being qualified for s&c.

Eh? I've known joiners that have become personal trainers, can't how a teacher can't be qualified in s/c... like saying a teacher has no experience in managing teams as he didn't do the foundation courses..

Keep looking for the negatives Galer, or antigaler should be a better name

bannside

To be honest knowing Finty I would say that if his remit is getting the team physically fit and strong them I'd be confident he would be very capable of doing that. I would see his addition to the management team as a plus, and he will add value in other areas too. A good bolt on.

stiffler

Have the squad details been released?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Galer

There are many people profess to be experts (managers,s&c),doesnt mean they are.when peoples bodies r u being put on the line then they need someone who knows what there at.
There was no negativity on previous post.am i not entitled to pose a question?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on November 12, 2017, 03:37:56 PM
There are many people profess to be experts (managers,s&c),doesnt mean they are.when peoples bodies r u being put on the line then they need someone who knows what there at.

So having a qualification will suit your view?

I've a qualification in first aid but I wouldn't recommend me to help you out should you need first aid!

Spike

Quote from: Galer on November 12, 2017, 03:37:56 PM

Doesnt need a cv or a plan.  As long as he is cheap he will be ok. Any job with antrim football is always won by the cheapest person.  This isnt a results based job.  ;)