Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Quote from: bannside on March 07, 2017, 09:51:38 PM
Just heard the team for tomorrow. Good luck to all involved.

Where you see the team ? Many SW representatives?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

bannside

Rasharkin, Portglenone, St John's, Aghagallon, Aghagallon, St Endas, St John's, St Endas, Lamh Dhearg, Moneyglass, Creggan, Aldergrove, St Endas, Aghagallon and Glenravel.

paddyjohn

Quote from: bannside on March 07, 2017, 10:19:39 PM
Rasharkin, Portglenone, St John's, Aghagallon, Aghagallon, St Endas, St John's, St Endas, Lamh Dhearg, Moneyglass, Creggan, Aldergrove, St Endas, Aghagallon and Glenravel.

What's the team?

Na Glinntí Glasa

None of our lads there this year again?
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on March 08, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

no Cargin either, they have a county ban on?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on March 08, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

Was there a trial for them to attend?

Hectic

Did you miss your invite PaddyJohn?

Na Glinntí Glasa

ive honestly no idea if they were, i must find out because theres plenty of them more than good enough. The minors from last year are all training with our seniors at the moment.
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Hectic on March 08, 2017, 10:30:30 AM
Did you miss your invite PaddyJohn?

I'm not under 21 stone never mind age..  ;)

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on March 08, 2017, 10:47:12 AM
ive honestly no idea if they were, i must find out because theres plenty of them more than good enough. The minors from last year are all training with our seniors at the moment.

I would of though that there would of been notice on the website and surely it's up to the clubs and players to attend, or at least that's the way it should be done IMO. You've 3/4 lads more than capable.

bannside

No Rossa either. They beat St Endas in the county semi final and had a few very tidy looking players in the county final versus Aghagallon.

paddyjohn

bannside

Sean Mc Goldrick from St Teresa's.

country bumpkin

All over at the Dub....Antrim 0-16 Monaghan 2-14.

BrendanAntrim

Disappointing. A game that was definitely there to be won. Lost our way totally midway through the second half, couldn't work out what do with our own kickouts, lost possession on the majority of them and some poor decision making when on the ball. Our boys scored some lovely points and were well in the game until last few minutes. That was helped by some very poor Monaghan shooting.