Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 09, 2017, 08:57:56 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on February 09, 2017, 08:44:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 09, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on February 09, 2017, 12:49:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2017, 11:54:15 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on February 08, 2017, 10:34:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2017, 10:11:20 PM
Tag team... no punch without Judy

Hardly hi... CB knows the score and so do I.

What score??
May be a touch biased MR2 but I do think I am well ahead  :)

at giving head?
Having taken stock of ur attire which adorns ur profile pic I am sure u would be more likely to enjoy such task MR2...  ;)

I'm not sure where you end and PJ starts!!

Stalk much?

Hardly, get over yourself and please tolerate your language.

Hectic, agree with most of that although I don't think Rasharkin will find themselves struggling as badly as they did last year at times.

Sarsfields and Glenravel more than likely come up but I was speaking to lad from Glenravel this week and they still haven't a manager in place.

Hectic

Yeah reason I had Ardoyne or Rasharkinh was because I could see it go either way for those sides. Rasharkin have been poor enough the past couple of seasons. While I have been surprised to see them struggle in this time they need to do better from the off this season or they could be sucked down if Ardoyne continue on an upward curve. Ardoyne won Div 3 at a canter last season but they will need to improve again and come out of the blocks flying to survive. Personally I would like to see Ardoyne kick on for that part of the city though that's not to say I want to see Rasharkin go down.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Hectic on February 10, 2017, 11:40:27 AM
Yeah reason I had Ardoyne or Rasharkinh was because I could see it go either way for those sides. Rasharkin have been poor enough the past couple of seasons. While I have been surprised to see them struggle in this time they need to do better from the off this season or they could be sucked down if Ardoyne continue on an upward curve. Ardoyne won Div 3 at a canter last season but they will need to improve again and come out of the blocks flying to survive. Personally I would like to see Ardoyne kick on for that part of the city though that's not to say I want to see Rasharkin go down.

Yeah I know what you mean, I watched Rasharkin a few times last year and at the start they were poor but as the season went on they improved and the second season under Dermot McNicholl could be steady enough.

Ardoyne won Div3 but Div2 is a huge step up as Antrim Town will find out also. I'd both these 2 could go down.

Hectic

Fair point about McNicholl. I believe it is often the second season before you can start judging a manager.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Hectic on February 10, 2017, 02:54:23 PM
Fair point about McNicholl. I believe it is often the second season before you can start judging a manager.

They finished the season strongly after getting a system in place.

Hectic

Helped by pulling boys out of retirement if my information is correct. Not sure about the longevity of that plus Benny Hassan big loss.

Dreen

Benny Hasson didn't play a game for us last year so that loss is already dealt with.
Not sure where you got your information but we brought no one  out of retirement, the players who played at the end of the year played all year but always great to see Sharkin football being so keenly debated on here.

Hectic

Fair enough Dreen and I did allude the fact my information might be in doubt. I am talking Hassan in terms of boys that could have been about for a few years. I watched you play Ballymena a few years ago when he lorded in over an imposing midfield that included Sean McVeigh.

Dreen

No doubt Hectic Benny a big loss and with him based in Belfast a completely understandable move but you just have to deal with these things. Hes just one of a few we have lost in recent years to Australia etc. Part and parcel of life for most clubs these days.
Plenty of footballers in the club and hopefully an upward trend going forward.

Hectic

And on that note best of luck with the season ahead.

country bumpkin

So O'Cahan cup is to begin next week and Cargin meet up with Casements.
As our lads have yet to start on their pre-season training u must fancy ur chances BS.... ;)

bannside

We've very little done ourselves CB except a dozen or so gym sessions for S&C.  Niall Mc Keever now going for surgery on his ankle and Niall Delargy still 2 or 3 weeks away with a nasty hamstring injury. We haven't had a football out yet or even any cardiovascular work so I'd say you are still hot favourites.

If I offered evens Cargin youse would bite my arm off. Jackie Brown would be at my front door in 15 mins.

Galer

Have cargin and portglenone not started yet ?bullshit.

Galer

Is pd not back out of retirement?

country bumpkin

Cargin have been working in the gym s and c for a few weeks but they have not seen grass or a ball Galer.