Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: country bumpkin on January 25, 2017, 08:08:23 PM
You could ge right PJ.......all S West senior final ;)

Only city team that will challenge will be Lamh Dhearg. Maybe a city team will win the junior.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 25, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

Only city team that will challenge will be Lamh Dhearg. Maybe a city team will win the junior.

I doubt it...Belfast teams are concentrating on Scor it's the only All Ireland they haven't won
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Cargin did win a couple All Ireland Rounders titles Mr2....maybe try and emulate that first prior to Scor :)

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2017, 08:45:53 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on January 25, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

I doubt it...Belfast teams are concentrating on Scor it's the only All Ireland they haven't won

Surely one of them has won one for story telling...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on January 25, 2017, 09:02:43 PM
Cargin did win a couple All Ireland Rounders titles Mr2....maybe try and emulate that first prior to Scor :)

Getting out of Ulster must have been some feeling
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Was indeed but that was then and the future beckons.....people tend to forget yesterday's heros. :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on January 25, 2017, 09:44:36 PM
Was indeed but that was then and the future beckons.....people tend to forget yesterday's heros. :)

Nope you shouldn't... hold on to those memories

Still waiting on those posts about me hating Cargin coming up! Any joy??

Milltown Row2

That's not me lol I could not do that as a ref!

HS ya messer

country bumpkin

Enuf said......Hs is the Oracle.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on January 25, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2017, 10:17:20 PM
That's not me lol I could not do that as a ref! Even though I really really really really hate Cargin. Toome f**kers

HS is a great lad.
No problem, I thought you were Galls best hurler !

No problem

Hectic

I would be very surprised if it was not another Galls Cargin final unless they hit each other on the way through.  Galls might be on the decline but they still have enough know how come Championship time for most teams.

Hectic

I actually see St Johns as the side that might be next to challenge - Lamh Dhearg seem to have a glass ceiling, PG1 I am not sure have enough though like St Johns have potential to improve.  Creggan again might be the glass ceiling type.  Happy to be proven wrong on all of that though.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Hectic on January 26, 2017, 09:20:57 AM
I actually see St Johns as the side that might be next to challenge - Lamh Dhearg seem to have a glass ceiling, PG1 I am not sure have enough though like St Johns have potential to improve.  Creggan again might be the glass ceiling type.  Happy to be proven wrong on all of that though.

Can't discount Rossa either.

bannside

Time will tell. In my book Cargin are half a dozen points better than anyone at the minute....and of the chasing pack any of them could beat another on any given day.

Hunger is a great motivator in football and having broken their St Galls duck twice now and those elusive medals secured, can Cargin maintain their supremacy. Will the JB factor be as influential in his third year....a hard year usually for most managers.

I think it will be a very interesting year and I'm looking forward to it already.

bannside

Brendan Crossans annual hard on for CJ continues. Back page IN headline today and a build up for the big exclusive CJ interview tomorrow. Time enough for the plaudits Brendan when/if CJ ever gets round to doing it in Saffron.

Which I hope he does.