Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 17, 2014, 05:20:54 PM
One quite subtle difference is on the appointment of the match official MR2................and on the endeavours of the sports psychologist who has been seen about Toome a few times recently :)

Is he a cargin referee? Surely not lol. Referees don't win games and neither do sports psychologist lol. Hypnotise the Cargin lads. Do me a fecking favour lol. No stone left unturned. Good luck anyway and I mean that. I love the underdog to win every so often
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 17, 2014, 05:20:54 PM
One quite subtle difference is on the appointment of the match official MR2................and on the endeavours of the sports psychologist who has been seen about Toome a few times recently :)
Psychologists, more like Psychiatrists in Toome.  Maybe your dyslexia is playing you up??

country bumpkin

Stick to ur hurling my friend................no dyslexia plays for Cargin.. :-X

manballandall

Really surrounded at your arrogance country bumpkin. Where do you get it from?.
Very similar to the newspaper article on Tuesday from mc cann. Talking yourselves up based on what? A sports psychologist?. Maybe he/she will be the difference but until you walk the walk. I hope it's a good game and I am an admirer of cargins and surrounded they haven't delivered more but no right to be arrogant, cocky or indeed write st galls off. Good luck

country bumpkin

And please enlighten this uneducated bumpkin just where and when I dared to write off one of the best club sides to I have had the pleasure to watch? I may well be approaching senility but such nonsense has never been  penned or typed by me. U gotta lighten up MBandall........some things may not as they appear and a few words may well have been uttered/typed in jest ......(clue) wee Joe will make a great chairman!

manballandall

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on October 18, 2014, 10:55:28 AM
Tiresome ... That's all

I hope he doesn't go missing from the board around 5 on Sunday, I do enjoy the craic
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

here for the duration MR2...............win lose or draw. Sure u can always rely on us Cargin folk to be back for more..........

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 18, 2014, 01:47:10 PM
here for the duration MR2...............win lose or draw. Sure u can always rely on us Cargin folk to be back for more..........

Good man, of all the years this will be your best attempt to actually beat us in a final

DearyMe

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 17, 2014, 04:25:17 PM
Think u may be getting thins a bit back to front deary me...............cargin have the greater fire power in my possibly biased opinion and the pressure may well be on what looked a suspect gall's rear guard................can ur defence cope with O'Boyle, magill, c close, tomas mc cann, etc..............the cargin defence with crozier certainly fully fit, m kane back, scullion, kobo and the impressive j Laverty raring to go will give ur forward dept a headache unless they can find radical improvement on creggan game...........as for mid field the mc cans are a match for anybody................if cargin do bring their A game is then ...........................well............u decide.

Right, ok then  ;)
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

getevennotcross

Have the Psychiatrists ready for the Cargin boys around 5.00 pm, a few tissues at the ready also.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: getevennotcross on October 18, 2014, 04:58:39 PM
Have the Psychiatrists ready for the Cargin boys around 5.00 pm, a few tissues at the ready also.

I think they will do it this year (I hope not), we are struggling all over the place, 2 ex county players out and main players also, can only hope Cargin shit in the nest again. So I my put a few quid on them to at least make their win bearable 17/10 seems decent enough, PP don't know how bad we are :o

country bumpkin

Aye u are quare craic MR2....................well i am about to impart to you the truth my friend............heard the cargin team and all hands are on deck................hope ur bet comes up.............I have a few £s on Casement's.

Hoof Hearted

Good luck to Cargin and casements tomorrow (no offence to Galls, great champions that they are)
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 18, 2014, 07:55:22 PM
Good luck to Cargin and casements tomorrow (no offence to Galls, great champions that they are)

Thanks, Its been a great journey in fairness, boys owe the club nothing and I wish Cargin well in the Ulster Championship