AIQF Armagh v Monaghan

Started by tonto1888, June 26, 2023, 06:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

JoG2

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on July 01, 2023, 11:04:31 AM
Folks, currently in Gran Canaria. Any advice for where would be showing the match live, around Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles? I see a number of Irish bars listed, but one or two reviews suggest Irish in name only and don't show the football. Thanks in advance.

Rufus, the Red Cow / Shenanigans Bar is definitely showing the 2 games today. Should be close enough to where you are. Though I like the sound of the Mulligans sausages

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: JoG2 on July 01, 2023, 11:31:21 AM
Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on July 01, 2023, 11:04:31 AM
Folks, currently in Gran Canaria. Any advice for where would be showing the match live, around Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles? I see a number of Irish bars listed, but one or two reviews suggest Irish in name only and don't show the football. Thanks in advance.

Rufus, the Red Cow / Shenanigans Bar is definitely showing the 2 games today. Should be close enough to where you are. Though I like the sound of the Mulligans sausages

Thank you, my friend.

Steps

Any lower Hogan tickets floating about the croke park hotel? Looking 2

seafoid

https://www.rte.ie/sport/football/2023/0626/1391193-mcgeeney-and-the-quarter-final-rubiks-cube/
Having won three All-Ireland quarter-finals from five as captain of the Orchard County, McGeeney enters Saturday's Croke Park showdown with Monaghan hoping to improve on the 0 from 3 record since agreeing to join the management team in 2014, first as head coach under Paul Grimley and then as manager the following season.

It's fair to say that it's one of the biggest days of his pretty special sporting career.

McGeeney's relationship with Armagh's fanatical support is a peculiar one. If that quarter-final losing run stretches to four against Vinny Corey's side, his future will really be under the microscope. It already is for some.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

SouthDublinBro

Quote from: Angus MacGyver on July 01, 2023, 11:04:40 AM
It's all on Conor Lane here. If he lets legitimate tackling happen, Monaghan have some chance. If he, as he often does, allows players to run a mile in possession, it will favour Armagh. Hope its not decided on a stupid black or red card.

What a joke. Armagh are a dirtier side than Monaghan.

Blowitupref

15 mins gone. Monaghan 0-2 Armagh 0-2 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Harold Disgracey

Conor Lane an absolute p***k.

Blowitupref

Half time Armagh 0-6 Monaghan 0-5 some fine long range scores thus far.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gallsman

dec

bennydorano

I thought we'd bomb on and progress from the Galway game, this is utter shite. Imagine that playing Kerry :-\

armaghniac

The only thing you can say is that they played better against Galway in the second half.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

Honestly think turbitt would make a massive difference assuming he's not injured. Directness required. Monaghan won't win an attacking game so in their interests to keep it tight.

tbrick18

Poor enough quality.
Monaghan defence have been really good, shooting g has been awful. Should be 3 or 4 in front.
Armagh glimpses of good play.

Either of them playing kerry on today's form would get hammered.