Twink Twink bitter star

Started by muppet, April 26, 2007, 07:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

I know this has been around since September but I can't remember seeing it here and I even did a search for it.

Twink leaves a message for her ex-husband
MWWSI 2017

magickingdom

good man, hadnt heard it! jesus twink tell us what you really think.... heard the baldwin one on newstalk the other morning. he left an 'angry' message for his 12 year old daughter who wasnt returning his calls...

The Real Laoislad

I heard that Baldwin one too,he really lost the plot it was actually quite amazing that someone could speak that way to a child
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

His daughters name is Ireland-

muppet

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/twink-fined-for-having-no-car-insurance-590179.html

Entertainer Adele King, better known as Twink, has been fined €1,000 for having no car insurance.

Charges were brought against the 62-year-old after she stopped gardaí for directions at the M50, Ballymount on January 6 last year.

She was today given just over five months to pay a fine of €1,000 for having no car insurance.

The court heard the entertainer had switched her insurance to a new jeep and forgot to switch it back when she ran into gardai at Ballymount last year.

Outside court she called it a "stupid, idiotic mistake. Next time I will ask Clare Daly instead of the coppers."

Other charges were struck out such as failure to produce a driver's license, and driving without reasonable consideration.

Gardaí were concerned that her dog Mary was sticking her head out the rear window of the car.

Twink may be a household name, but it did not stop Judge John Coughlan asking what her occupation is - the entertainment industry, he was told.

However, she had cause to thank the judge for not disqualifying her from the roads – especially as today is her 62nd birthday.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

So if you stop a Guard in the 26 Counties asking for directions,is it a statutory requirement that you have to produce valid Car Insurance? Another reason I'll be thinking twice about my voting intentions in Sinn Fein's a border poll!

Itchy

Quote from: T Fearon on April 06, 2013, 05:10:36 AM
So if you stop a Guard in the 26 Counties asking for directions,is it a statutory requirement that you have to produce valid Car Insurance? Another reason I'll be thinking twice about my voting intentions in Sinn Fein's a border poll!

You must always have insurance, that's why she was fined and absolutely right too.

Shamrock Shore

I have no doubt that Twink gave said Garda some lip when he asked her to control the dogs that were leaping all bout the car. Knowing she was Twink he then decided to go medieval on her cos she is a feckin wagon.

If she was on fire I wouldn't wee on her.

T Fearon

I know you have to have insurance,but I'm intrigued as to how a request for directions from the Guards triggered off a process which ultimately uncovered the fact that in terms of insurance,twink was uncovered?

AZOffaly

Because you have an insurance disc on the front windshield, and Gardai tend to check that, plus tax and NCT as a matter of course. I'd say they made a big deal of it for reasons put forward by SS.

T Fearon

Right.That explains it.Thanks

rrhf

AZOffaly

Quote from: seafoid on November 16, 2014, 12:26:44 PM
Poor Twink is in the wars again

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/theatre-arts/quit-oh-no-i-didnt-they-fired-me-30747962.html

What an absolutely sycophantic, bullshit article. It's like a little microcosm of what's wrong with that paper.

gallsman

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 17, 2014, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 16, 2014, 12:26:44 PM
Poor Twink is in the wars again

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/theatre-arts/quit-oh-no-i-didnt-they-fired-me-30747962.html

What an absolutely sycophantic, bullshit article. It's like a little microcosm of what's wrong with that paper.

The Indo is a complete joke.