Unbelievable

Started by nrico2006, December 06, 2011, 04:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

This is unbelievable, girl gets beaten by 4 other girls in a racially motivated attacj yet no jail sentence - you have to laugh at the judge mentioning the victims boyfriend as if he was some instigating factor. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

AZOffaly

Pretty sad looking at that. The boyfriend was out of his tree as well. At least he tried to fight back, but they were like they were out of their heads.

nrico2006

Seems to be bits of the video where he is trying to pick up his coat and she is getting laid into by a few of them and he looks as if he is in no hurry.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Up The Middle

What a joke, how could he not beat 4 women, he needs locked, a while inside might harden him up a bit
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

AZOffaly

I think he's locked. Look at the way he's staggering around.

screenexile

I haven't looked at the video yet and maybe the whole thing is bad. But I'd be vary wary of a Daily Mail story about Muslims. They're as bad as Nick Griffin's crowd and will do everything they can to paint Imiigrants in a bad light!

Lecale2

Quote from: screenexile on December 06, 2011, 05:19:58 PM
and will do everything they can to paint Imiigrants in a bad light!

They didn't have to try too hard in this case.

thejuice

Absolutely shocking stuff. As much as the Daily Mail is something I wouldn't give the time of day to, they are completely right about this case.

I don't see how even having no experience of alcohol can excuse such violence nor to say it wasn't racially motivated.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tyrones own

I haven't looked at the video yet and maybe the whole thing is bad. But I'd be vary wary of a Daily Mail story about Muslims. They're as bad as Nick Griffin's crowd and will do everything they can to paint Imiigrants in a bad light!

WTF! Sure throw a report of it up there from the blessed Gaurdian to see if there
is a better light to be found...of course it's f**king racially motivated >:(
You haven't watched it yet but feel the need to show your sick true colors anyway
...throw a burka on to fcuk and be done with it!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

trileacman

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 06, 2011, 08:26:34 PM
WTF! Sure throw a report of it up there from the blessed Gaurdian to see if there
is a better light to be found...of course it's f**king racially motivated >:(
You haven't watched it yet but feel the need to show your sick true colors anyway
...throw a burka on to fcuk and be done with it!

Jesus, angry much?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014