Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGONE

Brennan fumbled the first 3 or 4 balls he got at the weekend. dispossessed at least once - looked nervy to me.
MH will have to do an extra Our Father and three Hail Mary's for the fibs he's been telling  ;)

BennyHarp

Quote from: BIGONE on July 24, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
Brennan fumbled the first 3 or 4 balls he got at the weekend. dispossessed at least once - looked nervy to me.
MH will have to do an extra Our Father and three Hail Mary's for the fibs he's been telling  ;)
[/b]

::) Hard to beat regurgitating a joke that's been doing the rounds for two days.
That was never a square ball!!

Thebigdog

As impressive as Tyrone have been they are still far too one dimensional. Put Colm Cavanagh into full forward and get him in on top of the opposition goal keeper especially the likes of cluxton. Philly McMahon and Cooper have it too easy against our predictable forwards. A few Kieran Donaghy special s will make the Dublin defence less decisive. Harte has too really waken up or Jim Gavin and others will always be two steps ahead of him.

Under Lights

Funny I said before the semi final last year we should go with the two cavanaghs in FFL

omagh_gael

You'd have to imagine that this would be a game we could target less emphasis on sweepers. Surely at times when Murphy is out the field Colm should move out of the sweeper role. Minus McBreaty they don't have a FF line that's going to rip us to shreds. Burns dropping back alongside our naturally deep lying HB and HF line should be more than enough cover.

Would really love to see us go straight at Donegal and put them under serious pressure early on.

Fuzzman

Quote from: Club Rossa on July 24, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
McShane has kicked 12 points in the championship so far,not bad!

Do you have a full list of top scorers for us this year CR?
I see McAliskey is 3rd top scorer after McManus and Rock

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_All-Ireland_Senior_Football_Championship#Top_Scorer:_Overall

Does any of ye in the UK watch the games on Premier sports
Is it bascially RTE coverage and commentary
Intend to watch the Donegal game in Oxford (ONeills maybe)

BennyHarp

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 30, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on July 24, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
McShane has kicked 12 points in the championship so far,not bad!

Do you have a full list of top scorers for us this year CR?
I see McAliskey is 3rd top scorer after McManus and Rock

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_All-Ireland_Senior_Football_Championship#Top_Scorer:_Overall

Does any of ye in the UK watch the games on Premier sports
Is it bascially RTE coverage and commentary
Intend to watch the Donegal game in Oxford (ONeills maybe)

Aye, Premier Sports is pretty much the RTÉ coverage. I have GAAgo so watch all the non sky games on that. Thankfully, I'll be in Ballybofey this Sunday though.
That was never a square ball!!

trailer

Sold out. Looks like there will be minimal tickets available via clubs.

inroundthesquare

Joe McQuillan the man in the middle

redzone

It can't be sold out yet. There is more than enough tickets for clubs, any that aren't used will go on sale again on Thursday probably.

Dire Ear

Quote from: redzone on July 30, 2018, 10:21:32 PM
It can't be sold out yet. There is more than enough tickets for clubs, any that aren't used will go on sale again on Thursday probably.
Centre of attention

redzone

Quote from: Dire Ear on July 30, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Quote from: redzone on July 30, 2018, 10:21:32 PM
Centre of attention
Indeed. I stand corrected. Sorry dire I didn't read the other thread

Dire Ear

Not you sorry! I meant Joe :D, I replied to the wrong quote :-X

GlenMan

Notified by County Board today that Clubs will receive no more than 40 tickets each in total for Sunday's game.

Where have all the tickets gone?

Degrassi Hi

I've heard reports of another club only receiving 12 tickets, 4 of those being for the stand!  Its outrageous to think that these tickets could have been bought by any slack jawed yokle with nil involvement with their club in the like of Supervalue yet the grass roots workers-players-coaches won't be catered for & will probably end up falling out with each other over who got what!