MP3 Player

Started by ludermor, January 19, 2010, 10:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

I have lost my trusted Creative Zen 30G so have to replace it. I have to say i have been very happy with it, when i got it at first there was a problem with the firmware but the shop took it back with no complaints and since then it has run smoothly ( over 3 years)
What would be the best option at the minute? Is the Ipod touch really the dogs bollix or is there something else worth considering?

Bing Crosby .

Matsui mp3 player 1 GB  is the dogs bollucks as far as I'm concerned . 40 euro in Dixons .

Denn Forever

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on January 19, 2010, 10:54:29 AM
Matsui mp3 player 1 GB  is the dogs bollucks as far as I'm concerned . 40 euro in Dixons .

That seems a bit dear for only 1Gb.  Why not replace like with like as in 3 years the Zen should have improved.

Also it should be easier to load up with previous content.  Assuming you have loaded it from the computer and have playlists saved.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ludermor

Denn
I would have no problem going with a Zen again. I have all my music on the PC so that wont be an issue. Im just putting the feelers out to see if there are any better options out there.
As an aside wwhere is best to buy MP3 players? Any sites offerig good deals?

Denn Forever

Have you looked on Pixmania?  All you could want and many different brands.

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/audio/mp3-player/15/4/categorie.html

Maybe have a look and decide which one you want.  Then gon to your local electronic goods shop and ask nthem to get it.  Shop local.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...