?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: bannside on December 16, 2020, 06:23:53 PM
Turnbull and Soro / Nitcham and Brown.

Answer as clear as day. But what will Lenny do? The next team he chooses will let us know who is really in charge of the dressjng room.

Ntcham can't get near the match day squad and rightly so, take whatever money we can get for him in Jan and it's "Au revoir". NL will prob play Brown and Christie which iv'e no big issue with as the few games on the sideline will give them something to think about but it's a big gamble if NL does that. Don't care either way as long as we win it and win it well, hope it works out whatever team he goes with.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on December 16, 2020, 06:30:42 PM
Quote from: bannside on December 16, 2020, 06:23:53 PM
Turnbull and Soro / Nitcham and Brown.

Answer as clear as day. But what will Lenny do? The next team he chooses will let us know who is really in charge of the dressjng room.

Ntcham can't get near the match day squad and rightly so, take whatever money we can get for him in Jan and it's "Au revoir". NL will prob play Brown and Christie which iv'e no big issue with as the few games on the sideline will give them something to think about but it's a big gamble if NL does that. Don't care either way as long as we win it and win it well, hope it works out whatever team he goes with.

Should the manager do what's best for the team or best for his favourites?

It erodes any sort of confidence you'd have of Lennon actually learning from his errors. It shows complete and utter arrogance.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

Slippy g's Rangers had a free run at the league cup and the pressure has got to them again. If we can win the games in hand and get a result at ibrox you just never know.

lenny

Quote from: clarshack on December 16, 2020, 10:31:08 PM
Slippy g's Rangers had a free run at the league cup and the pressure has got to them again. If we can win the games in hand and get a result at ibrox you just never know.

lol, what a chance they had to win their first ever big trophy in their 8.5 year history and they blew it.

Orior

Quote from: clarshack on December 16, 2020, 10:31:08 PM

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Angelo

I think Rangers will slip up.

I simply don't trust us to capitalise under Lennon.

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 09:27:42 AM

Rangers will win the league by 15 points

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on December 17, 2020, 10:25:07 AM

PM me Jim for a private wager on that... ;). Ice-cream bet even :D

Neil McCann said last week they were going to match Celtic's invincible team/season and now he looks like a fool. A lot of games coming up and there'll be points won and lost. The pressure is still on Celtic big time but that result will throw a bit of doubt into them. Celtic lose at Ibrox and it's curtains...

JimStynes

If anything it will help Rangers. They have Europe to focus on and of course the league. Being out of the cup is one less distraction. Their goal is to stop the 10iar. Everything else is a bonus.

Unless changes are made then what is there to suggest that Celtic are going to go on this unbeaten run that everyone is suddenly talking about.

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on December 17, 2020, 10:30:07 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on December 17, 2020, 10:25:07 AM

PM me Jim for a private wager on that... ;). Ice-cream bet even :D

Neil McCann said last week they were going to match Celtic's invincible team/season and now he looks like a fool. A lot of games coming up and there'll be points won and lost. The pressure is still on Celtic big time but that result will throw a bit of doubt into them. Celtic lose at Ibrox and it's curtains...

It's not Rangers that's the problem, it's Celtic.

We have a manager who it doesn't seem to matter how well players are going on the pitch or in training, he picks his favourites and that's that.

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on December 17, 2020, 10:57:39 AM
If anything it will help Rangers. They have Europe to focus on and of course the league. Being out of the cup is one less distraction. Their goal is to stop the 10iar. Everything else is a bonus.

Unless changes are made then what is there to suggest that Celtic are going to go on this unbeaten run that everyone is suddenly talking about.

No one is suggesting Celtic are going to go on this winning run. All i'm saying is Sevco will not have it all their own way and their bumpy patch still has to come...

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on December 17, 2020, 01:56:16 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on December 17, 2020, 10:57:39 AM

No one is suggesting Celtic are going to go on this winning run. All i'm saying is Sevco will not have it all their own way and their bumpy patch still has to come...

They will have it their own way unless Celtic go on a winning run. There's a good chance they will be 16 clear by the weekend.

Angelo

So Lennon goes for his favourites again.

Really disappointing but not surprising.

That team selection shows why he is not up to the job.

bennydorano

Translation for normal people - Scott Brown starts ahead of Soro

tonto1888