Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: oliverkelly on October 30, 2019, 02:12:00 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 30, 2019, 01:53:33 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on October 30, 2019, 01:51:53 PM
Quote from: oliverkelly on October 30, 2019, 01:29:13 PM
Emery is a joke should never have got the job and has been a disgrace since taking over.  The sooner he is gone the better.

A lot of talk about Jose.

I would cry.

Dont like Jose and used to slag all my mates when he was United manager but i would nearly take Big effin Sam at this stage over Emery. The football is shocking bad to watch it wouldnt be any worse under Jose and he would tighten up the defense. Honestly anything is better than what we currently have. All our league wins this season have been flukes.

Jose in the last few months as United manager were shocking to watch and awful in defence. He seemed totally lost when Rui Faria left.

laoislad

Quote from: topofthesoil on October 30, 2019, 02:29:14 PM
Emery needs more time. Big game tonight, how do yous posters think it will go. Can see Ozil proving his worth if he starts.
Big game for Arsenal maybe but Liverpool will have most of the kids playing tonight.
Is it on TV?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mrdeeds

Emery needs more time. Big game tonight, how do yous posters think it will go. Can see Ozil proving his worth if he starts.

Just on Emery needs more time.

He's had 15 months and there is no sign of improvement. The football is awful. There is no sign of a certain style of play. Goal difference is plus 1 this season. Defence has not improved. Had a vote for captain. Playing Torreira in number 10 role and no Ozil in squad.

gawa316

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 30, 2019, 06:32:53 PM

Just on Emery needs more time.

He's had 15 months and there is no sign of improvement. The football is awful. There is no sign of a certain style of play. Goal difference is plus 1 this season. Defence has not improved. Had a vote for captain. Playing Torreira in number 10 role and no Ozil in squad.

He's back in tonight

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mrdeeds

Ozil class and he takes him off. Twice leading by two and still can't see game out. Maybe Mourinho is not so bad.

topofthesoil

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 30, 2019, 03:06:36 PM

Can't see Ozil having any impact as he is rusty and Arsenal won't have much possession. Emery will then say he right not to play him

i am mystic. Never not been right before

Milltown Row2

Quote from: topofthesoil on October 31, 2019, 02:33:56 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on October 30, 2019, 03:06:36 PM

Can't see Ozil having any impact as he is rusty and Arsenal won't have much possession. Emery will then say he right not to play him

i am mystic. Never not been right before

I see Arsenal will be back in the Cup, they play Villa next, according to Klopp... ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I think it's time to admit he's not up to it, as in getting the side playing decent football and more competitive.

Seems to be that the players think he's a dick too.

At least not the braindead monotony of late Wenger but time to say thanks, next up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jim Bob

I would take Mourinino at this stage. He ll get us into the champions league this season, be ok next season and fall out all around him at the start of the following season and get the road. But he d be better than what we have at the moment

topofthesoil

so whos buying the 'BRING WENGER BACK' banner?

lurganblue

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: lurganblue on November 29, 2019, 10:18:54 AM
Sacked! Poch in next?

Would it be the biggest managerial shock of all time if Poch went? He might be that f'ed off with Spurs to do it....

Maroon Manc

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 29, 2019, 10:28:54 AM
Sacked! Poch in next?

Would it be the biggest managerial shock of all time if Poch went? He might be that f'ed off with Spurs to do it....

I'd be amazed, far more attractive jobs will come available in next 6 months.

oliverkelly

Quote from: Maroon Manc on November 29, 2019, 10:38:30 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 29, 2019, 10:28:54 AM
Sacked! Poch in next?

I'd be amazed, far more attractive jobs will come available in next 6 months.

Not sure about that, Poch has said he would never manage Barca. United are dogshite and Arsenal have a better squad and better facilities than them. Only other better job would be the current Bayern opening or maybe Mdraid