Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

We'll agree to disagree then... I'm not in any camp, but it was voted for and the leave won... we can argue that it shouldn't have been on the table at all but it was
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2017, 11:31:21 AM
We'll agree to disagree then... I'm not in any camp, but it was voted for and the leave won... we can argue that it shouldn't have been on the table at all but it was

Thanks for that incredible insight.

seafoid

It's like the bank guarantee. It is stupid. They could have rerun the vote  . But the Eurosceptics are running the show.
Maybe leaving is a good idea. It has to be planned. And they didn't plan it. Plus the UK economy is very weak right now.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on January 15, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

You're welcome!

Now in five years time when it all blows over and the world keeps turning you'll look back and go that wasn't that bad! I got my knickers in a twist for nothing
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

You're welcome!

Now in five years time when it all blows over and the world keeps turning you'll look back and go that wasn't that bad! I got my knickers in a twist for nothing

Doubt it.  But you keep repeating it if it keeps you happy.

No wides

Did you not vote?

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

You're welcome!

For someone who has been made redundant as many times as you have, you should be first to worry about the economic consequences!

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Bazil Douglas

Quote from: armaghniac on January 15, 2017, 12:11:45 PM
On the lighter side of Brexit

https://www.facebook.com/SKZCartoons/

Reading through some of these posts there seems to be quite a few of those brexit experts on here.
I never read as much sh**te in my life.

bennydorano

Any UK residents going on holidays in the Eurozone should get their €€ asap - if they haven't already. May is going for Hard Brexit to be officially announced on Tuesday  - eventhough every paper seems to be carrying the story today .

seafoid

Anyone from Throne planning to go to Croker this year should buy Euros now.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on January 15, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

Will they run out of Euros?

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2017, 02:46:35 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 15, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

Will they run out of Euros?
Hedges make good neighbours

seafoid

Quote from: Franko on January 15, 2017, 10:53:06 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 15, 2017, 09:48:23 AM
Quote from: heganboy on January 15, 2017, 05:47:48 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2017, 01:10:38 AM
Quote from: heganboy on January 14, 2017, 06:48:05 PM
MR2 don't understand your post above

Not sure what countries that you think would make up for the exports that will be lost. And if these export opportunities are so exciting why aren't they being tapped already?

We don't know what will be lost, until it's done! To say that the UK will collapse and require a bail out like the republic got is silly... if ni ends up with food banks that are unable to feed people and charge people£50 to have a doctors appointment (normally the done thing down South) then I think we'll be in the shit... at the minute Britain has actually improved lately as companies continue to invest and deal with Britain.. globally countries will continue to do what's best for them as will companies...

The scare of brexit has actually disappeared in most place bar Galway

I'm sorry. I thought you actually had a serious point to make. Now I see you are full of shit.

Today's leak shows NIs standing. May is about to invalidate the GFA. The ditching of NI and the £9billion is about to become a political football. Cross border bodies about to be strengthened.

Interesting times for team Brexit.

Tell me again why this is a good thing?
What leak?

http://news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623
GRMA

The DUP are nuts.The Eurosceptics want a low tax low benefits UK. Neo Victorian  There will be plámás about the NHS but they will starve it. And who will fund the deficit? Santy?

No wides

Quote from: bennydorano on January 15, 2017, 02:05:12 PM
Any UK residents going on holidays in the Eurozone should get their €€ asap - if they haven't already. May is going for Hard Brexit to be officially announced on Tuesday  - eventhough every paper seems to be carrying the story today .

What would we do without your finger on the pulse!