The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 25, 2019, 07:56:21 PM
Blah blah blah. Trump not fit for office. Blah blah blah.
Your lot have lost the plot. Not worth debating with you.

Yes!!  At last! The troll has got the message! It's over! He's leaving! Hurrah!

thebigfella

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 25, 2019, 08:51:44 PM

You should really Fcuk up as you are just as big a troll. You whinge bag  ::)

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on January 25, 2019, 08:00:15 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on January 25, 2019, 07:58:33 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 25, 2019, 07:53:56 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 25, 2019, 07:33:32 PM
After all that, he caves again! ;D ;D

Was it worth it Donald? You're right back where you where before Xmas.

And that puts to bed any doubts there was about Pelosi as new Speaker. I shared them, but fair f**ks to her; she played a blinder. And if he shuts it down again, leave the **** hanging in the wind again. This use of federal workers as hostages has to stop.

He may finally have done something that will cost him re-election

I think all the Republican business Travellers trying to get home on a Friday may have been the tipping point-lol

Maybe not. People are seeing that the democrats don't actually give a f**k about them and are completely focused on supporting illegals first.

Poor foxy. Your boy folded like a cheap suit!  ;D ;D

If you disagree with President Trump then don't take the federal paycheck he's giving you.

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Quote from: dec on January 25, 2019, 09:29:27 PM

Oh how clever  ::)

You must have had a liberal education Dec. Didn't win the spelling bee I take it?

Smart lad  ;)

Dolph1

Quote from: thebigfella on January 25, 2019, 09:10:14 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 25, 2019, 08:51:44 PM

You should really Fcuk up as you are just as big a troll. You whinge bag  ::)

Keep taking the meds Eamonnca1\Sid. I'm still here for you  :-*

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 25, 2019, 10:01:34 PM
Keep taking the meds Eamonnca1\Sid. I'm still here for you  :-*

Careful, Fox. The paranoids are out to get you.

heganboy

You and your boy just folded on the same day! Keep up the good work Foxy.
Next day you debate will be your first.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Eamonnca1

Quote from: heganboy on January 25, 2019, 11:54:26 PM

You and your boy just folded on the same day! Keep up the good work Foxy.
Next day you debate will be your first.

Gotta hand it to Foxkkkommander. He hangs in there even though he's well established as the laughing stock of the board!

Eamonnca1

Stealing from a friend:

Well i thought it was a distraction from Russia investigation all along.  However I think Stone arrest is only partly responsible. 

I had a feeling that airports would be the breaking point for the GOP shutdown, and it looks like they were. Air Traffic Controllers called in sick this morning (had been slowly increasing as shutdown went on) but it seems like today it hit a critical mass.  That prompted La Guardia to ground all flights for an hour this morning. Then it spiralled out of control as delays rippled out from New York to the northeast. Once it hit Atlanta they were in real trouble, as it is world's busiest airport.

Delays were building rapidly. More than 200 inbound flights were showing as significantly behind schedule. Arrivals from Pittsburgh, Knoxville, Cleveland, Fort Myers and Chicago were delayed by three hours or more. Delta, AA, Southwest and Air Canada had begun cancelling flights in and out of LGA and Atlanta. With Air Traffic Control problems also reported at Newark, Washington National, Tampa and Philadelphia.  They were looking at the whole system grinding to a halt in a matter of hours.

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 25, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

And that puts to bed any doubts there was about Pelosi as new Speaker. I shared them, but fair f**ks to her; she played a blinder. And if he shuts it down again, leave the **** hanging in the wind again. This use of federal workers as hostages has to stop.

I think all the Republican business Travellers trying to get home on a Friday may have been the tipping point-lol

Maybe not. People are seeing that the democrats don't actually give a f**k about them and are completely focused on supporting illegals first.

If you disagree with President Trump then don't take the federal paycheck he's giving you.

My wife earns her cheque. She doesn't owe Trump anything except her competence and best effort at her job. She certainly doesn't owe him any personal or political loyalty. You know, like any other civil servant...

screenexile

Quote from: J70 on January 26, 2019, 01:12:08 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on January 25, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

My wife earns her cheque. She doesn't owe Trump anything except her competence and best effort at her job. She certainly doesn't owe him any personal or political loyalty. You know, like any other civil servant...

Don't be justifying anything like this to that bellend... how many people support the boss they work for??

Work is work!! How many people agree with their bosses??!! Let her work away hopefully she can negate some of the madness she has to endure from the top!!

heganboy

The front page of the Fox news.com website has no coverage of the government shut down
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Quote from: heganboy on January 26, 2019, 03:58:37 PM
The front page of the Fox news.com website has no coverage of the government shut down

You know what they say about open wounds... ;D