Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 08, 2019, 12:16:03 PM
Quote from: Gmac on July 08, 2019, 12:12:36 PM
Driving around listening to 2fm and they have a woman on talking about sex parties and orgies and how great they are and how everyone should be indulging , am I getting too prudish or is this a bit Ott for 11am on a Monday . Is 2fm a private run station?

2fm is an RTE run station so it is part publicly funded, and no you are not prudish to be questioning something like that being on the live radio at 11am during the summer holidays when a lot of kids might be listening...

Yip, agreed. Shocking.
They hardly said where these were taking place? Just curious/nosy like
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on July 08, 2019, 12:19:34 PM
Driving around listening to 2fm and they have a woman on talking about sex parties and orgies and how great they are and how everyone should be indulging , am I getting too prudish or is this a bit Ott for 11am on a Monday . Is 2fm a private run station?

2fm is an RTE run station so it is part publicly funded, and no you are not prudish to be questioning something like that being on the live radio at 11am during the summer holidays when a lot of kids might be listening...

Yip, agreed. Shocking.

Asking for a friend...? :)

BennyCake

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 08, 2019, 12:20:14 PM

Yip, agreed. Shocking.

Yes, my friend wants to know too ;)

gallsman

tbrick18

Quote from: BennyCake on July 08, 2019, 12:21:03 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 08, 2019, 12:20:14 PM

Yip, agreed. Shocking.

Yes, my friend wants to know too ;)

So do I...no way do I want any of my friends going, more for me.

trailer

Quote from: gallsman on July 10, 2019, 09:35:29 AM
The Disneyland fight.

https://youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y

The absolute state of these messes. Do they not own a mirror or a set of scales? Put down the fork you fat c***ts!!!

Orior

Quote from: trailer on July 10, 2019, 12:41:45 PM
The Disneyland fight.

The absolute state of these messes. Do they not own a mirror or a set of scales? Put down the fork you fat c***ts!!!

Feel very sorry for the children in that video.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

blewuporstuffed

The Disneyland fight.

Thats shocking.
Not the first time that fella in the pink has hit a  woman i wouldnt imagine. Fair play to the fella who put him in a choke hold. The lack of security is unbelievable.
Poor kids
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

brokencrossbar1

https://www.rte.ie/news/europe/2019/0712/1061791-netherlands-letters/

Dutch police have found thousands of letters buried in holes in a forest by a postman, officials said, adding that they are seeking a motive.

Police made the discovery on Wednesday after a walker near the central town of Laren alerted them to mounds of earth and part of a shovel.

They found a "significant amount" of mail in eight holes each measuring one metre deep. Some were buried for weeks.

"They were mostly bills, magazines, and publicity letters," a spokesperson for the Sandd postal company said.

The company said it was not revealing the identity of the postman.

"It was someone who has unfortunately not respected our work standards. We are taking the necessary measures," the spokesperson added.

They did not comment on why the postman was believed to have buried the letters.

The letters that are still in good condition are being sent to their destinations, albeit several weeks late.

Those that have rotted will be destroyed after consultations with the senders.

"They've spent several weeks underground in a forest. They are mouldy and dirty," the spokesperson said.

"We very much regret what happened. Our goal is clearly to deliver mail on time. Clearly that didn't happen," they added

Pat had a melt down!

armaghniac

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 12, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

Dutch police have found thousands of letters buried in holes in a forest by a postman, officials said, adding that they are seeking a motive.

I can think of postmen that did worse things.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: armaghniac on July 12, 2019, 09:14:32 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 12, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

I can think of postmen that did worse things.

There was 2 incidents when I was working in Tomb Street, when 2 individuals were blown up & killed. The Post Office in Belfast used to be a pretty hairy place to work in.The nicking of credit cards & the odd bit of fraud in the Accounts Branch went  almost unnoticed!

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...