Rail Ejitts???

Started by 45GoneShort, August 02, 2007, 12:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

45GoneShort

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=q_X-02FiLUI

saw this on tv3 news - have to admit above all the stupid acts to do this could of easily gone seriously wrong, I hope it isn't copied.

PadraicHenryPearse

"keep ur hands down mikey" "don't move mikey"

lucky they had a safety inspector there.............crazy shit!!

Gabriel_Hurl

where in Ireland was this?

45GoneShort

Donagh

Feck I'd so love to do that! Would be funny to see him getting hit by another as he is climbing up though...  ;)

lurganblue

f**k wouldnt it have been class if someone had 'ave flushed the bog when it was going over the top of him!

Dinny Breen

QuoteIt was in Kildare

Monastrevin to be exact, being so close to the Laois border has it's mental effects.... ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

Hardy

The commentary reminded me of how bad RTÉ's GAA commentary is. I mean imagine if Canning could muster such enthusiasm yet display such sophistication, urbanity, command of language and raw intellect.

mannix

Real stupid act.They have no respect for their friend or themselves.

ziggysego

Ejitts? You're the eejit! :P
Testing Accessibility

full back

:D
Ah, Ireland's youth - good to see them having fun

Orior

I heard on the news yesterday a youth being described as a lovable rogue. I havent seen the video, but are them boys lovable rogues cause they're only harming themselves?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Captain Scarlet

his name is mikey the pikey seemingly.
poor reflection on kildare, im from north kildare and am in essence a better person than people from that town ;)

he's like butters in southpark id say. the poor hoor who gets talked into doin all the stupid shite for his 'mates' benefit.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Square Ball

Foly Huck

what a stupid p***k. Donagh are you serious?I wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to do it, nor the inclination for the matter, are you an adrenalin junkie?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid