Golf Clubs

Started by joebloggs, August 01, 2007, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddog

Answer me this lads, do any of you play kack handed? I do. I've tried the proper grip and it feels like im swinging a length of hose at a cat. I've been told that its impossible to play with a left handed grip with right handed clubs. Any views?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: maddog on August 02, 2007, 10:04:23 AM
Answer me this lads, do any of you play kack handed? I do. I've tried the proper grip and it feels like im swinging a length of hose at a cat. I've been told that its impossible to play with a left handed grip with right handed clubs. Any views?
I played my first round of golf many moons agoi like that- only at the end my golfing expert friend copped on what I was doing.
if you play reg or intend to, then get lessons and you will eventually get used to it.

But people adjust to whatever is most comfortable for themselves and what produces the best results for them.
If this is good for you then feck it. two fingers up to convention and you can always feel that you are a golfing rebel!

David McKeown

One of the guys I used to play with played kack handed and he played off 5 by the time we stopped playing, so it can be done.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

corn02

Newish golf shop down in Greenbank , Newry, quite dear though.

Orior

Maddog,

My best advice is to cut 2 inches from the top of each of your clubs.

That way they'll fit in the dustbin better!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

maddog

Quote from: David McKeown on August 02, 2007, 01:20:47 PM
One of the guys I used to play with played kack handed and he played off 5 by the time we stopped playing, so it can be done.

Thats good enough for me and feck the conventionalists

maddog

Quote from: Orior on August 02, 2007, 01:41:59 PM

That way they'll fit in the dustbin better!

Take your joke books out of the bottom and they will go in fine. ;)

rosnarun

if your grip feels comfortable straight off its probably wrong. get someone to show you a proper grip and stick with it for a few rounds and your half way there. I played cack anded for the first two years but never saw any omprovement untill
I went Straight .
Now the Lord loves me
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Hardy

Inspired by Orior:

What's the difference between a custom set of Taylor-Made woods and a Chinese fake set?

The real ones take longer to burn.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Lecale2 on August 02, 2007, 08:49:42 AM
What do you mean by fakes?
Is someone likely to send you a tennis racket instead of a golf club and hope you don't notice?

Brilliant!! - Giggling away to myself!!  :D

Orior

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on August 02, 2007, 11:33:27 PM
Is someone likely to send you a tennis racket instead of a golf club and hope you don't notice?

Sorry, I missed that too. Classic!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Silky

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on August 02, 2007, 11:33:27 PM

Excellent Lecale2!!

aidanmcg33

Been lookin for clubs myself. Anyone know what these would be like?
http://www.nevadabobs.co.uk/Golf-Clubs/Irons/4scid/640prodid.asp

The Real Laoislad

Their the same as mine they are very good.Them ones are left handed though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

aidanmcg33

>:( They picture shows right handed clubs yet the clubs are left handed  >:( what sort of a crap website is that  :D