Paddy Kilety in "A Night in November" in Newry this weekend!

Started by T Fearon, August 01, 2007, 11:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Quote from: nifan on August 02, 2007, 04:32:31 PM
I didnt actuall read that MW, but reading it now I despair.
If thats what you think people like me think 5times your insane.

It's alarming and pretty disturbing. But forunately I know that anyone who knows anything about me would laugh at that comment.

his holiness nb

Quote from: MW on August 02, 2007, 04:38:30 PM
why have you automatically pointed in my direction rather than elsewhere?

Because I was launched upon earlier today by YOU and others when I suggested that there was a possibility that 5times nephews comments on windsor park just might somehow be true.

Dont be hypocritical about me condemning other peoples comments, you have sat idly by on previous occasions when Gweltyah was dishing out similar shite and didnt do a thing, now your acting the victim, give me a break  ::)

I am not into sectarianism in any form, hence my condemnation of the abuse the Fermanagh player received.

Ask me holy bollix

MW

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 04:46:15 PM
Quote from: MW on August 02, 2007, 04:38:30 PM
why have you automatically pointed in my direction rather than elsewhere?

Because I was launched upon earlier today by YOU and others when I suggested that there was a possibility that 5times nephews comments on windsor park just might somehow be true.

No, I pointed out to you that your suggestion that a few people sang this could well have happened (though it was unlikely that it would have been completely unreported), but that this was not what 5ivetimes was claiming.

Dont be hypocritical about me condemning other peoples comments, you have sat idly by on previous occasions when Gweltyah was dishing out similar shite and didnt do a thing, now your acting the victim, give me a break  ::)

It's one thing not jumping into every thread where someone's being a prejudiced p***k. But it's quite another to jump in and attack a person who's been on the receiving send of some quite frankly downright sectarian crap, and has made no such comments himself, and say he is the one who mades you think the divide has deepened. What does that say to you?

[/quote]

his holiness nb

I wasnt "attacking" you because you were attacked yourself.

I made a simple point that it could possibly be true, you dont think it is, it should be left there.

But oh no, you are still going on about it  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: MW on August 02, 2007, 04:51:31 PM
No, I pointed out to you that your suggestion that a few people sang this could well have happened (though it was unlikely that it would have been completely unreported)

You just posted this on another thread!!! ???
"I'm denying it happened because it didn't happen. I was there"

Make up your mind  :-\
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 04:55:48 PM
No, I pointed out to you that your suggestion that a few people sang this could well have happened (though it was unlikely that it would have been completely unreported)

Are you having a bad day? MW posts that you quote are about two different things. 5times claimed that the crowd were singing the Billy Boys, this is untrue, no question. You then asked was it possible that a few dickheads were singing and MW replied that it was possible but unlikely. To different answers to two different questions.

MW

Jesus H. Cleary. I've been through this with you about 8 times now, to the point where you asked me to stop.

5ivetimes' claim about the Billy Boys being sung by a significant number of people at the Finald match are false. They are untrue. They are bullshit.

Your suggestion that a small handul of people (as I said, 2 or 3) could have tried to get a chant of this going is possible, and I wouldn't be in a position to completey rule it out - though has never been reported in relation to the Finland.

But these are two different things.

MW

Quote from: SammyG on August 02, 2007, 04:59:15 PM

Are you having a bad day? MW posts that you quote are about two different things. 5times claimed that the crowd were singing the Billy Boys, this is untrue, no question. You then asked was it possible that a few dickheads were singing and MW replied that it was possible but unlikely. To different answers to two different questions.

Precisely!

his holiness nb

Sweet holy f**k, you are unbelievable  :o :o
you have been caught out SEVERAL times today and still wont admit a single thing.

Pathetic, but at least you have Sammy to hold your hand, that must be some comfort  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

MW

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 02, 2007, 05:08:19 PM
Sweet holy f**k, you are unbelievable  :o :o
you have been caught out SEVERAL times today and still wont admit a single thing.

'Caught out' how? I've exlplained to you umpteen times now that you and 5ivetimes were talking about different things. What he was claiming was untrue. What you were saying, hypothetically, was possible.

T Fearon

Just a reminder. A night in November, giving an insight into the sectarian mindset that pervades Windsor Park, is being staged tonight and Sunday night, at 8pm, in the Sean Hollywood Arts Centre Newry. Be there!