Why do people like Bertie?

Started by Bogball XV, May 27, 2007, 12:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

QuoteThe mahon tribunal will need to go into recess again.

Sure don't hard-working barristers have to get holidays too?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Louth Exile

For those of you who didn't hear it on Saturday morning, you should listen to the Last Word on Today FM.
They had Fintan O'Toole and Eoghan Harris on. Harris threw the rattle out of the pram big style its well worth a listen.

Relevance to this thread - Harris loves Bertie, I think he wants to have his babies!!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

resdubwhite

Harris.

Now theres a man who'd never do a deal with the Shinners. Or Neil Jordan as a matter of fact.

Got a link to that debate?

Louth Exile

Quote from: resdubwhite on May 28, 2007, 04:54:39 PM
Harris.

Now theres a man who'd never do a deal with the Shinners. Or Neil Jordan as a matter of fact.

http://www.todayfm.com/article.asp?id=15131

Probably on sometime between 5 and 6
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Louth Exile

Harris and O'Toole is on now, worth a listen

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Louth Exile on May 28, 2007, 04:56:33 PM
Quote from: resdubwhite on May 28, 2007, 04:54:39 PM
Harris.

http://www.todayfm.com/article.asp?id=15131

Probably on sometime between 5 and 6

Cant find the Eoin Harris V Fintan O'Toole debate on that link, how do ya get it or does it get moved after a few days

Billys Boots

QuoteThey had Fintan O'Toole and Eoghan Harris on. Harris threw the rattle out of the pram big style its well worth a listen.

I heard it on again last night, it was hilarious.  Harris' fawning over Bertie does no favours for An Taoiseach at all, especially when he completely loses the plot (over his daft assertions being challenged).

Hardy

He's a buffoon, no doubt, and his blustering outrage that another journalist has an agenda is laughably ironic. But he has Fintan O'Toole taped. "Let him waffle away for another two hours"

Loved it.

Billys Boots

I thought it was particularly funny that he called O'Toole a 'waffler' - you couldn't make it up.  :)

Louth Exile

My favourite quotes from Harris were

"Oh you know!!!" (sounds like a litle girl)
" You gave it up, you're guilty" (Nah,Nah,Nah)

He further reinforced my opinion that the Sindo is a rag, he is rivalled only by Shane Ross for the title of "Chief Gobshite" at the paper, Ross was on Sam Smyth on the Sunday morning defending and applauding Harris's actions  ::)

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Louth Exile on May 29, 2007, 11:45:19 AM
My favourite quotes from Harris were

"Oh you know!!!" (sounds like a litle girl)
" You gave it up, you're guilty" (Nah,Nah,Nah)

He further reinforced my opinion that the Sindo is a rag, he is rivalled only by Shane Ross for the title of "Chief Gobshite" at the paper, Ross was on Sam Smyth on the Sunday morning defending and applauding Harris's actions  ::)

Sam Smyth is another BERKtie excusist.

The Irish Press never died it just had a reverse take over of the Irish Un-Independent of FF newspaper.