Home Heating

Started by nrico2006, December 03, 2010, 10:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Oil boiler.

She's been doing this for about year: Attempts to fire about 5-6 times before eventually firing, even after cooling periods. Goes to fire again and it's 5-6 times, maybe more, before firing. Works every time without any interference but I know it probably shouldn't be doing that. Any thoughts?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

3 Curly Wurlys and a can of coke please.

ONeill

The oul boy services boilers but he'll rip me off. Was hoping there was something I can fiddle with.

Tony Baloney

Hardstation is correct. Could be ignitors, jets etc. Get the experts in - I fcuked a boiler by footering at it years ago and ended up having to get the boilerman in to rescue the situation.

ONeill

A boy told me to ignore it as it's firing and the house is warmed. Annoying noise though.

ONeill

Ah come on, he was a boy.

ONeill

illdecide will save the day. He's only up the road too.

Tony Baloney

nrico2006

Quote from: ONeill on November 27, 2012, 10:20:42 PM
illdecide will save the day. He's only up the road too.

He serviced my bolier the other week and did a qware job.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

supersarsfields

Have's ya's no ash trees you could cut down?

tintin25

Live with two other lads, one of whom owns the house. We have no oil left and the house is freezing. The other lad (not the house owner) says he can't afford it as he hasn't budgeted for it! He thought the last fill would have lasted until new year. What ya recommend we do in this situation? Can't be living with people like that...shouldn't be renting in the first place!! How much is a good onesie?? Lol

supersarsfields

Buy a drum or two to carry you over to the new year.

Ulick

If you are in Belfast there are a couple of service stations now selling heating oil from the pumps.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: tintin25 on December 03, 2012, 10:12:42 AM
Live with two other lads, one of whom owns the house. We have no oil left and the house is freezing. The other lad (not the house owner) says he can't afford it as he hasn't budgeted for it! He thought the last fill would have lasted until new year. What ya recommend we do in this situation? Can't be living with people like that...shouldn't be renting in the first place!! How much is a good onesie?? Lol

If i was the house owner i'd be getting some oil in for the winter rather that than having to deal with burst pipes.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Onion Bag

Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 03, 2012, 02:23:47 PM
Quote from: tintin25 on December 03, 2012, 10:12:42 AM

If i was the house owner i'd be getting some oil in for the winter rather that than having to deal with burst pipes.

I would buy some oil and put the 2 c***ts outside when u want to turn it on
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!