Museum of Irish Sport

Started by BennyHarp, July 03, 2015, 08:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Was listening to Talksport last night and Steve Bunce was asking for suggestions for entry into the fantasy museum of British Sport. Some of the better suggestions included the remnants of the balloon popped by Mike Phelan which scared the shite out of Alex Ferguson, the towel in Neville Southalls goal hit by the ball as Norman Whiteside scored the winner in the 1985 FA Cup final and Erica Roe's missing bra from her streak at Twickenham.

What suggestions would you put forward for a Museum of Irish Sport? My suggestions.....Jack's hat from 1994

Tony Cascarinos's passport, James McCartan's boot, thrown into the crowd by Paul Donnelly during the 1994 Ulster Final and Kevin McCabe's moustache from the All Ireland semi final in 1986
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

Paddy Russells red card.  Derry team of the 90s award. Pat Spillane s granny.  Colm o rourkes hat.  Seanie johnsons hurl.  Dessie farrell s wallet. Hawkeye, Joe brollies black card.

BennyHarp

Quote from: rrhf on July 03, 2015, 09:13:58 PM
Paddy Russells red card.  Derry team of the 90s award. Pat Spillane s granny.  Colm o rourkes hat.  Seanie johnsons hurl.  Dessie farrell s wallet. Hawkeye, Joe brollies black card.

Those would be definitely in!  ;D
That was never a square ball!!

Windmill abu

Never underestimate the power of complaining

Tony Baloney

T Fearon

Kieran Mc Geeney's fruit hamper.

SHEEDY

Stephen Ireland's dead granny's.
nil satis nisi optimum

michaelg

Gerry Armstrong's sweat bands.

From the Bunker

Meaths 2010 Leinster title!

Tony Baloney

Joe Kernan's loser's medal.
A vial of McMenamin's spit.

brokencrossbar1

Jimmy Cooney's missing 5 minutes

laoislad

Roy Keane's studs. Last seen in Alf-Inge Haaland's knee.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Thread of the decade. Already.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.