Laois footballers the Championship 2018 What went on and the review!

Started by Unlaoised, April 10, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Agreed Don, what an inspiration and role model for the younger lads, and a role model in general to everyone paying attention. Surely one of the longest serving senior inter county players named in the starting 15 of any county all around the country? Still playing very well, too. A testament to keeping yourself healthy, active, good rest and good nutrition etc.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Big day for Ruaidhri Fennell, best of luck to all the team today. Heading out the door now, might catch some of the hurling..
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

on the hop

Car crash stuff, no score from play in 38 minutes. Backs completely at sea. There half back line is killing us with 1-2 already, appears to be no pace in the team at all.

Saint75

Great comeback. Fair play. Maybe found out more today than all the league👍🏻

laoislad

Ah that was great. Couldn't see them turn it around. Great balls shown in the second half. Hon Laois 🔵⚪
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BallyroanAbu

Quote from: OTF on May 12, 2018, 08:53:28 PM
We'll take that.
Great win.

Great Win or Exciting Game ?

Poor performance from which I would expect we will improve, I'd say If your serious about your football you would be slightly disappointed.  We got out of jail I think we are better than that, hopefully that's the last time in a while we suffer a first half performance like that.