Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 02, 2020, 05:36:12 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 02, 2020, 04:48:10 PM
So why do you continue to scaremonger?
6 weeks ago you had the place closed until a vaccine
Why move the goalposts?

You're making stuff up again, show me a post where I said close Everything till there's a vaccine? You need to stay off the glue

:D

J70

Quote from: JoG2 on July 02, 2020, 06:51:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 02, 2020, 05:36:12 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 02, 2020, 04:48:10 PM
So why do you continue to scaremonger?
6 weeks ago you had the place closed until a vaccine
Why move the goalposts?

You're making stuff up again, show me a post where I said close Everything till there's a vaccine? You need to stay off the glue

:D

;D

Cunny Funt

I see Dr  Holohan is going to take extended break with the sad news that his wife is battling cancer, best wishes to her.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 02, 2020, 05:51:11 PM
You were one of the crew that wanted all places kept closed.
So after moving into phase 3 almost 3 weeks ago the magical R Number in the north is down to between 0.3-0.8 the lowest yet.
What do you put that down to milltown?

So you don't have a post that I said close it all down till there is a vaccine? Right ok.

Now have you anymore manure to spout?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 02, 2020, 08:11:09 PM
I see Dr  Holohan is going to take extended break with the sad news that his wife is battling cancer, best wishes to her.
I believe she's going to palliative care.....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trailer

Quote from: hardstation on July 02, 2020, 08:49:23 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 03:42:15 PM
I'll be having most of the team back into the office in next few weeks. all within the guidelines, but I think we've been given the all clear now.
Jaysus, what's keeping yis? Lazy shites.

We've been working from home, a concept completely alien to the teaching community I'll grant you.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 10:39:12 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 02, 2020, 08:49:23 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 03:42:15 PM
I'll be having most of the team back into the office in next few weeks. all within the guidelines, but I think we've been given the all clear now.
Jaysus, what's keeping yis? Lazy shites.

We've been working from home, a concept completely alien to the teaching community I'll grant you.

Wife never stopped, so you're full of shit, TBF  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

Must be the only teacher doing a bit
That's them all off now on holidays?
She will be glad of the break will she?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 02, 2020, 10:52:19 PM
Must be the only teacher doing a bit
That's them all off now on holidays?
She will be glad of the break will she?

Well after spending that bonus she earned she can put her feet up till the 24th

Smurfy123

Massive day in the Covid fight. Pubs Restaurants bookmakers etc reopen. This is the test. This is the biggest test we face yet. Let's keep our distance folks along with the hand washing. We can beat this. This next 10 days will tell us a lot with the new cases. We can do it

trueblue1234

Why keep the distance? Sure were you not saying get the children back in school and forget about the 1 meter distance? Get them all into the pubs. If people won't willingly go, enforce it. Fill them. Get lock in's back. We can do it.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

johnnycool

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 03, 2020, 09:37:04 AM
Massive day in the Covid fight. Pubs Restaurants bookmakers etc reopen. This is the test. This is the biggest test we face yet. Let's keep our distance folks along with the hand washing. We can beat this. This next 10 days will tell us a lot with the new cases. We can do it

I'd say open the pubs up full tilt, but everyone going in has to sign a DNR or the likes to say that if they get Corona virus and require hospital treatment then it's denied to them.

take responsibility for your own actions and own the outcomes.

Smurfy123

I am saying no social distancing in school to get our kids back to school. Scotland this morning have eliminated all social distance for all under 12s. Grow up trueblue trying to get a few hits on this page just grow up. Pathetic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 03, 2020, 10:00:55 AM
I am saying no social distancing in school to get our kids back to school. Scotland this morning have eliminated all social distance for all under 12s. Grow up trueblue trying to get a few hits on this page just grow up. Pathetic

Touchy. I'm just trying to follow your logic lines. I'll be honest, I'm struggling slightly.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

armaghniac

If you manage to follow Smurfy's logic then please explain it to the rest of us.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B