American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turk

hi juice, they must have sold out on the cheapy ones before you got in

AZOffaly

I took the £55 pound option because I realised last year that there was no bad seat in Wembley..

Rossie11

Good stuff got them..
2nd tier 206-208. In the corner but ideal to see Colston catch one at back on endzone..  ;D

thejuice

the seats I paid £65 for last year are now £80

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossie11

Actually in section 109.. Wheres everyone else?

AZOffaly

Yeah, I had them seats last year (117) I'm in 507 this year :D

turk

jasus, that's interesting juice. i think the 55 euro sterling ones were 55 last year aswell.

is everyone doing the box office collection!

Minder

I wont be going this year as i am for Turkey in August and All Ireland Hurling final in September, i didnt get picked in this lottery but if i get the chance to get any in the future sales i will let anyone have them that is unsuccessful.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

I'm doing box office anyway. I got out very early last year, collected the tickets, and then went up to the Green Man for pints. I hope it's not as wet this year, because the plan will be the same.

thejuice

Im in 527 just over Mid-field, sweet! Getting mine delivered to the house.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

nice one juice. To be honest, I thought the views from most vantage points at Wembley were excellent. It's smaller in side than you think, and doesn't tower for miles up, so I'd say everyone should have a fairly good view.

Looking forward to it already. Anyone heading for the Green Man? :D

thejuice

I have so much going on before hand I cant even think about it now, I have Bruce Springsteen in Cardiff in 2 weeks, Iron Maiden in Twickenham in July and Wacken Festival in Germany to sort out first, but when it rolls around I'll be ecstatic!

thejuice

Apparently tickets were gone after 90 minutes

Gabriel_Hurl

That was some hockey game last night - in fact it was the best hockey game I've seen since I moved here

heganboy

Hmmmpppffff   Hockey...

heh heh
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity