Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Few more prices for intermediate Drumalee 6/1,knockbride and bailieboro 7/1,10/1 bar these and the others i mentioned yesterday.Shields offering 8/11 for Gaels for senior  :o

Lars

So what is the official line regarding the Gaels? Are they in or out or whats the story? I agree with PIU, surely they have enough to field a team even if this would mean taking a bit of a beating.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Lars on July 22, 2010, 02:32:12 PM
So what is the official line regarding the Gaels? Are they in or out or whats the story? I agree with PIU, surely they have enough to field a team even if this would mean taking a bit of a beating.

They are out end of as far as I'm concerned
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Celt_Man

Just heard there Drumgoon beat Killeshandra in Redhills tonight.....

Lawrence of Knockbride

beer baron

Quote from: put-it-up on July 22, 2010, 09:44:12 PM
Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on July 22, 2010, 09:37:59 PM
Yeah 0-15 to 2-06

Good start for the Goonies. Will they ejaculate too soon again though?  ;D ;D ;D

Here's hoping!

Celt_Man

Does anyone like that shower in fairness??  ;D

Put-it-up, what was that carryon with Under 16s against Laragh the other night?

Terry Coyle

Yeah we are out, bloody joke. Members of our board f**ked up. There will be a lot of harsh words this weekend.

Terry Coyle

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on July 22, 2010, 09:37:59 PM
Yeah 0-15 to 2-06

I thought Killeshandra would have been the darkhorses for the intermediate. Going well in division 1 but I suppose that doesnt really say much either. Cant see the goonies going the distance.

And just on the comments about nobody liking them, I remember being at a game down there in their hollow and having a right going at their supporters. Jesus I thought some of our lads were bad.. Got to love winding people up at games! :)

Lawrence of Knockbride

The goonies fans are like your man out of the goonies.

boojangles

Quote from: Terry Coyle on July 23, 2010, 09:42:16 AM
Yeah we are out, bloody joke. Members of our board f**ked up. There will be a lot of harsh words this weekend.

Heard that alright. Yas didn't re-grade players, or enough of them anyway. Surely throwing in some Minors you's could still field a team though??
Some lads won't get football now until the 2011 League starts if this is the case.

Terry Coyle

From what I was told we would have had to field about 7/8 minors this weekend to field a between because of lads away and injuries to senior players which would result in players from second team having to play in senior champ tonight. Lads who have been training all year for intermediate now have nothing to train for, so I may as well just hit the town this weekend.. And every other weekend this year. 8 lads from minor team was not acceptable, 3/4 is ok but that many in fairness is not on.

Rookie mistake made which will have to be addressed one way or the other. If any other club did the same I'd be giving out stink. Anyway got to concentrate on tonight regardless of what has happened.

Isnt there 3 weekends in a row of championship games to get the groups out of the way?

Homer

Quote from: Terry Coyle on July 23, 2010, 02:01:00 PM
Isn't there 3 weekends in a row of championship games to get the groups out of the way?

Looks that way. I know Ballinagh play tonight (Friday), next Thursday and then the following Friday. Would it have killed them to give us a Saturday or Sunday  :-\

boojangles