Bookies invesigating Motherwell Red Card

Started by Hoof Hearted, December 15, 2010, 07:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Story just breaking, involving bets being placed in the Liverpool area, on Liverpool born player Jennings get a straight red card in last nights match. Bookies are saying that loads of new accounts were opened just before the match started. More on this soon i would imagine
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

lurganblue

Happens all the time. Especially round here. Bets on yellow card in first five mins etc

beer baron

Quote from: lurganblue on December 15, 2010, 07:22:43 PM
Happens all the time. Especially round here. Bets on yellow card in first five mins etc

Northern irish soccer is ridiculous!Me and few lads got in on a game last year that was fixed,we were told to put our savings on-i hadn't the balls but still put good few euro on at evens!Anyway headed up to the game and it was laughable,was like an under 10's training match-nothing competitive about it at all,game finished 2 or 3-1!   ;D

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Clown

If you were going to get deliberately sent off you would put in a reckless tackle

tapping the ref on the shoulder- cos thats all it was - usually wouldnt result in a red, it looked harsh
Darren Fletcher did worse on Monday night

ONeill

He may have called the ref a tr**p or English or something horrible. .
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Worker

Quote from: ONeill on December 15, 2010, 09:38:54 PM
He may have called the ref a tr**p or English or something horrible. .

unless the ref was a scouser i doubt he would understand him.

winsamsoon

But counts equally warranting a red O'Neill lol

Got involved in this a couple of years back with linfield in the Setanta cup . The betting was for a booking before the 27th min . A certain bookie offered this bet. I was sweating the old onions of myself as the old sceptical side was kicking in. Inside 4 mins there was four players books lol kicking session. Linfield played cliftoniville the following week and the bet and scam was on again but after about an hour it was removed. The outcome was the same. The bet is no longer available on Irish league football lol
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.