Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Darby on August 09, 2015, 12:33:05 AM
Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2015, 12:27:31 AM
Quote from: Darby on August 09, 2015, 12:24:18 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on August 09, 2015, 12:18:09 AM
Come on lad. What county are you from?
Kilkenny! Issue?

You are a Kilkenny man that loves Liam Hayes and hates Tyrone?
Kilkenny man that loves hurling AND football. Hates Kerry and Tyrone. Issue?

Gesundheit.

But why Liam Hayes?
MWWSI 2017

Darby

Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2015, 12:36:01 AM
Quote from: Darby on August 09, 2015, 12:33:05 AM
Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2015, 12:27:31 AM
Quote from: Darby on August 09, 2015, 12:24:18 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on August 09, 2015, 12:18:09 AM
Come on lad. What county are you from?
Kilkenny! Issue?

You are a Kilkenny man that loves Liam Hayes and hates Tyrone?
Kilkenny man that loves hurling AND football. Hates Kerry and Tyrone. Issue?

Gesundheit.

But why Liam Hayes?
He ain't a Kerry fan

omaghjoe

My knowledge on hurling is fairly limited but didnt one of your players connect with a referee on AI final day?

ck

I have absolutely no grudge or issue with Tyrone or their people but their history of cynicism, dirty play and downright poor behaviour is there for all to see. Even the Tyrone manager won't speak to RTE for some unknown reason. I genuinely believe there is a general culture in tyrone that doesn't exist in any other county.

As for that pathetic dive last night by the Tyrone No.10. I'd guess half the country simply rolled their eyes and just thought, that's Tyrone for you.

Beantown

Catch and Kick

Il Bomber Destro

Got beaten by an inferior Kerry side in a big game in Croke Park in the past 15 years.

reddgnhand

Quote from: ck on August 09, 2015, 12:46:31 PM
I have absolutely no grudge or issue with Tyrone or their people but their history of cynicism, dirty play and downright poor behaviour is there for all to see. Even the Tyrone manager won't speak to RTE for some unknown reason. I genuinely believe there is a general culture in tyrone that doesn't exist in any other county.

As for that pathetic dive last night by the Tyrone No.10. I'd guess half the country simply rolled their eyes and just thought, that's Tyrone for you.

It's not an unknown reason. He feels a dj in RTE mocked the death of his daughter. Tyrone people are no different from any other county.

Sidney

Quote from: Darby on August 09, 2015, 12:16:31 AM

Been on the wrong end of a Nigel Pearson rant. Tyrone people are flexible enough to put their heads in the sand.

paddyoslabs

iam sure there are nice people in Tyrone,but the way they play football is disgusting,their minors against Donegal,their u21s against absolute tramps.And the seniors,where would you start?Darby your only telling the truth lad

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Il Bomber Destro

Unknown reason? Maybe if you had a below the belt shot at you from a state broadcaster using the death of your kin as a vehicle you might understand why Harte's stance has been obstinate.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 09, 2015, 08:14:43 PM

Unknown reason? Maybe if you had a below the belt shot at you from a state broadcaster using the death of your kin as a vehicle you might understand why Harte's stance has been obstinate.

Why limit the blame to the 'state broadcaster'?

Why not all Irish people?

Or all EU citizens?

Or the whole world?

Or maybe just blame the crap comedian.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2015, 08:16:43 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 09, 2015, 08:14:43 PM

Why limit the blame to the 'state broadcaster'?

Why not all Irish people?

Or all EU citizens?

Or the whole world?

Or maybe just blame the crap comedian.

Maybe you're a bit slow, but it happened to be broadcast by the state broadcaster.

Decent article from Sweeney on it here.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/tyrone-stance-has-decency-on-its-side-29243123.html