Premier League 2019/20

Started by Boycey, June 10, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 22, 2020, 12:59:15 PM
Why did spurs get mourinho in?? I just don't get it.

They had to move Poch along as his team had turned against him. But jumping from a manager whose gameplan  is all about ball retention, to one whose gameplan is the complete opposite, was always going to require a period of frustration - no matter how successful he has been in the past.

Spurs are a horror show at the minute.

imtommygunn

I think Mourinho's ship has sailed though and success is a thing of the past for him.

I might be biased by the fact I can't stand him though.

BennyCake

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 22, 2020, 01:46:20 PM
I think Mourinho's ship has sailed though and success is a thing of the past for him.

I might be biased by the fact I can't stand him though.

It sailed when he was still at Madrid. Can't understand why he continues to get big jobs. Surely this will be the last.

square_ball

i could see him looking about Portugal job in years to come and that'll be him maybe.

Milltown Row2

Could see a 6-0 tonight, West Ham are truly awful. 33/1 or 5-0 at 18's
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kingdom37

Moyesey will be gone after tonight.  West Ham are a symbol of the premier league. Average and overpaid. I go with 5-0 to the pool.

Milltown Row2

That's 3 quid I won't get back  >:(
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Onthe40

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Onthe40 on February 24, 2020, 09:42:59 PM
West Ham 2 Fabianski 3

I backed mane to score two or more after that first goal went in, once the second was scored cashed out and withdrew money, VAR disallowed goal . But I've cashed out

Kingdom37

West Ham have no heart. Very poor team.

Milltown Row2

Unbeaten and only one draw!

The season Arsenal went unbeaten they'd more draws, which gave Chelsea and Utd some hope.

League effectively over by Xmas, thankfully for Liverpool fans they'd didn't top the league at Xmas and lost the league.

That was Liverpool's strongest team tonight, West Ham surprised most pundits

From the Bunker

Weakest Premier League in years, Only Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal and Wolves still in European Competition.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 24, 2020, 10:05:19 PM

The season Arsenal went unbeaten they'd more draws, which gave Chelsea and Utd some hope.

League effectively over by Xmas, thankfully for Liverpool fans they'd didn't top the league at Xmas and lost the league.

The Invincibles Arsenal side had 20-7-0 after 27 games.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 24, 2020, 10:52:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 24, 2020, 10:05:19 PM

The Invincibles Arsenal side had 20-7-0 after 27 games.

11 points in the end was the difference but that was a better finish to now.

There's no denying the standard now, if the league was competitive this season then the likes of City and Leicester would be beating the rest, even Spurs who were in CL final are shit this year. Nope the league is dung this season, not Liverpool's fault and regardless of how the rest would have played this year, Liverpool would have still won.

Make it a great year with the CL also. The two howlers helped tonight but AM will fold should Liverpool score first.

Oh and Bet365 have minus's much account the f**kers!

Kingdom37

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 24, 2020, 10:07:30 PM
Weakest Premier League in years, Only Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal and Wolves still in European Competition.

Tis easy qualify from group stages . Apart from from lpool how of them teams will be in a semi final? Even Barca and the Madrid s are in transition. PSG will always let you down. Dortmund could be the surprise packets?