Iphone Music Apps

Started by exileabroad, January 26, 2016, 10:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exileabroad

Being a tight arse I don't want to buy music from iTunes, is there any free alternatives where you can download and save to your phone without paying a monthly subscription(spotify)

Iphone users....

Onthe40

Folks
anyone have any guidance on how I transfer songs from my deezer app/account to a MP3 player for running
I can make tunes available offline on my laptop but can't work out how to actually move tunes to a MP3 player

Main Street

Quote from: exileabroad on January 26, 2016, 10:35:02 AM
Being a tight arse I don't want to buy music from iTunes, is there any free alternatives where you can download and save to your phone without paying a monthly subscription(spotify)

Iphone users....
Download the music files to your computer, add to iTunes and then transfer to iPhone.
If you are stuck for ideas, you can take up a spotify sub for a few months, download to your hearts content and use an app to take out the drm blocking.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: exileabroad on January 26, 2016, 10:35:02 AM

Iphone users....

You could use a youtube converter to mp3, then just cut and paste across to your phone when connected to PC?