Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrdub

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2021, 07:45:24 AM
Extra time you can start with 15 players, a player sent off in normal time can't return but can be replaced , all yellows are squashed but notes and black cards follow into extra time.

Correct...gold star

imtommygunn

Extra time you can start with 15 players, a player sent off in normal time can't return but can be replaced , all yellows are squashed but notes and black cards follow into extra time.

Yeah but does being sent off after the final whistle count as normal time or extra time  ;D I wondered what you were talking about with signing of sheets etc but you are probably right for a change ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 13, 2021, 09:07:49 AM

Yeah but does being sent off after the final whistle count as normal time or extra time  ;D I wondered what you were talking about with signing of sheets etc but you are probably right for a change ;)

Yeah for instance after the final whistle if two lads start punching I can send them off but they may be replaced if its before I signed off the 'new game' if its after I've taken the sheets and signed them then they are red carded and not able to be replaced.

When I'm on the field I'm always right, even when I'm wrong  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

MR2 can correct me, but there's nothing stopping management submitting an entirely new team with players who on who didn't finish the game in ordinary time and it doesn't count as substitutions..

burdizzo

We had a similar situation in an u15 game here last year. One of our players was sent off, couldn't play the extra time - fair enough. However, we were wondering/ hoping if the extra time, being a 'new game', might count as his suspension time?! Is that pushing it a bit?!

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on May 13, 2021, 11:01:42 AM
We had a similar situation in an u15 game here last year. One of our players was sent off, couldn't play the extra time - fair enough. However, we were wondering/ hoping if the extra time, being a 'new game', might count as his suspension time?! Is that pushing it a bit?!

That sounds as if you're taking the piss lol.. but it may be the case, though the CCC carry out all that malarkey
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on May 13, 2021, 10:57:51 AM

MR2 can correct me, but there's nothing stopping management submitting an entirely new team with players who on who didn't finish the game in ordinary time and it doesn't count as substitutions..

I'm nearly sure that's correct, I usually give the rules a good going over coming up to championship, while we all have done our rules tests you get 50 questions and the majority of them are the rules that are these types of questions.

Calm Down

That is correct MR2 from my recollection, however a player who has been dismissed during normal time cannot then play in extra time regardless of a new game or not

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Calm Down on May 13, 2021, 01:57:40 PM
That is correct MR2 from my recollection, however a player who has been dismissed during normal time cannot then play in extra time regardless of a new game or not

Yes

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2021, 08:12:13 PM

Yes

And that's even if they were dismissed for two yellows.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on May 14, 2021, 09:03:09 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2021, 08:12:13 PM

Yes

And that's even if they were dismissed for two yellows.

yeah, Yellow two notes followed by a yellow and a red..

Before the black card rule was changed to a sin bin the black carded player couldn't return for extra time either

Tormund

https://thesaffrongael.com/2021/05/15/saffrons-unchanged-for-their-clash-with-cats/

It could be a tough game tomorrow, especially if the players have to do the drive themselves from Antrim to Kilkenny on the morning of the match. Im looking forward to it tho

imtommygunn

Cj lining out for Tyrone hurlers this weekend.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 15, 2021, 01:22:19 PM
Cj lining out for Tyrone hurlers this weekend.

Yeah, he lives in Tyrone so fair play