St Brigids v Ballymun St Patricks Day 2013

Started by orangeman, February 16, 2013, 05:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Cake giving Tom Cruise a good Kiltoom welcome!

Rossfan

Quote from: Rudi on April 02, 2013, 03:09:51 PM
Agree Rosfan. We were beaten at the weekend by Kilmore, had only 4 players that started V Ballymun. Kilmore did well all the same.
I see they applauded ye on to the pitch but the lads carrying the cup were in their "civvies" so obviously some resting being done. ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on April 04, 2013, 12:58:11 PM
Quote from: Rudi on April 02, 2013, 03:09:51 PM
Agree Rosfan. We were beaten at the weekend by Kilmore, had only 4 players that started V Ballymun. Kilmore did well all the same.
I see they applauded ye on to the pitch but the lads carrying the cup were in their "civvies" so obviously some resting being done. ;)

Treated very well in Kilmoreen, some sandwiches in all, for playereens and supporters after the game, fair play. Plenty of rest needed after 3 long hard seasoneens.

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

muppet

This thread is hilarious.

I have to point out the high point of high points.

Quotespoken like a true, bitter Mayoman.
would ya not just say well done to a Roscommon team for winning?

Then there was this to justify calling bc1 a Mayoman:

Quotethe only broken crossbar I've ever seen was down in Castlebar

This despite the fact that it was actually a Rossie that broke the bar that day.

I have researched the family tree of Neilthemac and the results are very revealing:

MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Sticking to the topic of broken crossbars 1962 was another one & famous day for St Brigids Gerry O'Malley.

http://www.tuamherald.ie/2012/05/16/the-day-the-crossbar-broke/
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Syferus

Kevin McStay stepping down due to work commitments, selector and Brigids clubman Benny O'Brien taking over as the boss with Kevin McHale staying on as a selector and Basil Mannion added as a selector.

Don't be Cross, lads ;)

BartSimpson

I see d Ballymun chair man died. My dad sais he was chair man for years n years in the Mun, te all ireland loss must have ben rough on him. Had a luvly silense for him today at te match, nearly ghosty. RIP
guwan the parish

Syferus

Quote from: BartSimpson on April 14, 2013, 10:05:44 PM
I see d Ballymun chair man died. My dad sais he was chair man for years n years in the Mun, te all ireland loss must have ben rough on him. Had a luvly silense for him today at te match, nearly ghosty. RIP

Tough times in the 'Mun. At least he got to see his club play on the biggest day of all.

BartSimpson

Suppose so. Must be a brilint moment. Cam only imagin what that would be like.

Are you a Brigits man Syferes?
guwan the parish