Donegal in the summer

Started by T Fearon, August 19, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: stew on August 19, 2017, 08:54:50 PM
Have a place in Buncrana, absolutely gorgeous area, the views are world class and there is a great wee golf course five minutes down the road you can play for 15 euro. My retirement is set. )

When did ye come in to money?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on August 20, 2017, 08:41:20 PM
Quote from: stew on August 19, 2017, 08:54:50 PM
Have a place in Buncrana, absolutely gorgeous area, the views are world class and there is a great wee golf course five minutes down the road you can play for 15 euro. My retirement is set. )

When did ye come in to money?
O'Neill has a number of sound investment opportunities for you.

MoChara

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on August 20, 2017, 09:48:24 AM
here ya go

http://www.daft.ie/donegal/houses-for-sale/downings/dooey-downings-donegal-1411363/
T Fearon might give you a bit of advice

Downings is something else, must have one of the most picturesque pitches in the country too.

The Gs Man

In-laws have a mobile in Downings so we'd be up regularly enough.

It's been busy enough over the summer I thought, even with the sh*te weather.

A walk along the beach and up the steps for a pint in the Harbour Bar.  Can't beat it!
Keep 'er lit

Don Johnson

Have started going to Donegal this last year and a bit since the child was born. We went to Milford last year then Gleneely this year. Maybe try Downings next year now off the back of the recommendations in this thread.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Don Johnson on August 25, 2017, 02:33:36 PM
Have started going to Donegal this last year and a bit since the child was born. We went to Milford last year then Gleneely this year. Maybe try Downings next year now off the back of the recommendations in this thread.
Hopefully the weather better than this week! Was going through some old photos in the last few weeks and a few from The Singing Pub and the old Glen bar up Carrigart direction, circa 1997 so planning a trip back! It'll hardly have changed.