Van Hire question

Started by BennyCake, August 27, 2017, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Van handed back this morn, guy was true to his word and all signed off immediately.

Highly recommend that wee Hertz place on Ravenhill Rd.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on August 29, 2017, 09:58:53 AM
Van handed back this morn, guy was true to his word and all signed off immediately.

Out of you and BennyCake I'm guessing only one of you is a glamourous blonde so the Hertz guy may not treat everyone the same!

Rois

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 29, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

Out of you and BennyCake I'm guessing only one of you is a glamourous blonde so the Hertz guy may not treat everyone the same!
::)
Good driver who took care of the van, that could be it?

BennyCake

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 29, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

Must remember to show a bit of leg when returning van  ;D

playwiththewind1st

There was a white van which sat most of the weekend in my street, near the Ivanhoe & it never went very far, female driver in charge........was that the same van, by any chance?!?!

Rois

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on August 29, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

There was a white van which sat most of the weekend in my street, near the Ivanhoe & it never went very far, female driver in charge........was that the same van, by any chance?!?!
Haha no, parked at the side of the house in Dunmurry all weekend, apart from two trips to the Self Storage units at Duncrue.   

playwiththewind1st

That's OK then.......after seeing your posts, I was thinking it must have been you! Must have been another "white van woman" out on the roads over the weekend then. You're both probably a bit less psychopathic than the average white van man.