Religion.

Started by cash4gold, March 03, 2010, 03:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

The local Bible bashers came round, first time in four years, "Hi we are from the local Baptist Church" told him i was born a catholic but hadn't really bother with religion much. Christ (excuse the pun) did he go off on the usual rant. I'm going to hell and how the Bible said that blah blah blah .........

I told him thanks for ruining my night and my kids overheard this balloon saying i wasn't getting to heaven!!!! How brain washed are Christians???

Nob heads or what. Felt like punching him in the face and say forgive me!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maguire01

Best just closing the door on them.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 21, 2011, 08:29:11 PM
The local Bible bashers came round, first time in four years, "Hi we are from the local Baptist Church" told him i was born a catholic but hadn't really bother with religion much. Christ (excuse the pun) did he go off on the usual rant. I'm going to hell and how the Bible said that blah blah blah .........

I told him thanks for ruining my night and my kids overheard this balloon saying i wasn't getting to heaven!!!! How brain washed are Christians???

Nob heads or what. Felt like punching him in the face and say forgive me!!

I remember when I was in college running down O Connell street to parnell for a bus home and the old hairy krishna bucko grabs me and offers me a free book if I was willing to make a donation. Told him I had no interest in his or any religion so he kindly gave me the book without a donation. When I turned around there was this crazy bastard in front of me telling me that I would go to hell if i read that book and the only true god was Jesus and the others would burn in hell. He offered to take Hairy Krishnas book and burn it, followed me up the street pleading with me to give him the book! If begging is illegal then so should that shite be.

Olly

I was reading a book today that offered the opinion that God was a sadist and maybe a bit of a bastard. At the start he was OK and had good intentions but after a few thousands years he just got bored and started making more natural disasters and breeding boys like Hitler, Pot Pol, Sharon Osbourne and Shay Guevara.

It's a possibility and rather frightening that if you devote your life to God and do good things like giving money to tramps and tending to your neighbour's bush and then when you go up to Heaven God fcuks you about slapping you and all. It's sobering.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Olly on March 21, 2011, 11:09:06 PM
I was reading a book today that offered the opinion that God was a sadist and maybe a bit of a b**tard. At the start he was OK and had good intentions but after a few thousands years he just got bored and started making more natural disasters and breeding boys like Hitler, Pot Pol, Sharon Osbourne and Shay Guevara.

It's a possibility and rather frightening that if you devote your life to God and do good things like giving money to tramps and tending to your neighbour's bush and then when you go up to Heaven God fcuks you about slapping you and all. It's sobering.

Any relation to Che Given  :D

Only bad thing about there being no after life is that I won't be able to see all those Theists disappointed faces.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 21, 2011, 08:32:11 PM
Not a bit of it. I used to love it when the Jovies came to visit my old place, they came at the rate of about once a week. I think it's because I always argued with them. It was always the same child but a different adult. I hear that what they do is send someone a bit more senior next time if they face a particularly awkward victim. It was always a Saturday afternoon so I had more time than they had, they'd end up leaving and me insisting that they stay a bit longer.

mannix

Nonbeliever and happy about it.

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 22, 2011, 12:53:30 AM
Quote from: Maguire01 on March 21, 2011, 08:32:11 PM
Not a bit of it. I used to love it when the Jovies came to visit my old place, they came at the rate of about once a week. I think it's because I always argued with them. It was always the same child but a different adult. I hear that what they do is send someone a bit more senior next time if they face a particularly awkward victim. It was always a Saturday afternoon so I had more time than they had, they'd end up leaving and me insisting that they stay a bit longer.

That is a really good way of finding out if God really exists.
MWWSI 2017

HiMucker

At uni we invited the Jahovies in, asked them did they want a cup a tea, they said aye, we went out the kitchen, cleared out the back door and went down to the Anchor bar for a few pints, laughing at our prank clear in the knowlegde that are belongings which were few were save in the hands of the bible bashers. Ah good times  :D

Maguire01

Religion may become extinct in nine nations, study says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12811197

Minder

Just read that the Catholic Church invited Robert Mugabe to the Vatican for the beatification of John Paul. Maybe this should be in the WTF thread.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Minder on April 30, 2011, 08:20:12 PM
Just read that the Catholic Church invited Robert Mugabe to the Vatican for the beatification of John Paul. Maybe this should be in the WTF thread.

All religion is good for, is nice Architecture.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi