Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens abu

Quote from: give her dixie on May 19, 2014, 11:22:35 AM

Quote from: glens abu on May 19, 2014, 08:40:16 AM
Quote from: hardstation on May 19, 2014, 12:08:51 AM
Mac Coitir Abú

He def has a fighting chance of being elected.

Yo Glens, any chance you can explain what you mean by "The brothers in law"?

Its been a few days now and I am not the only one looking to know?

If you dont want to tell me on here publicly, then send me a pm.

Or if you are brave enough, I can meet you anywhere it suits and you can tell me face to face.

I cant be much fairer than that.

Too busy getting more Shinners elected to be bothered with a you,see you are still posting stories from the liarMcIntyres rag.I know you know who I am talking about but sure you would find it hard to tell the truth.

give her dixie

Quote from: glens abu on May 19, 2014, 05:08:05 PM

Mac Coitir Abú

Or if you are brave enough, I can meet you anywhere it suits and you can tell me face to face.

Too busy getting more Shinners elected to be bothered with a you,see you are still posting stories from the liarMcIntyres rag.I know you know who I am talking about but sure you would find it hard to tell the truth.

Ah Glens, I was beginning to think you were ignoring me. After all, you told Nally on Saturday that it was best to ignore compulsive liars like me and my ilk.

Anyhow, I have no idea what or who you are talking about. You obviously know something I don't, and I would like you to clarify it please.

Have you the courage, or will you hide behind the computer and throw more libelous accusations about?

Given that I have met you, and you are a very small man suffering from "Short Mans Syndrome", i'm not afraid to have you tell me face to face if you like.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Short%20Man%27s%20Syndrome

Short Man's Syndrome:

An angry male of below average height who feels it necessary to act out in an attempt to gain respect and recognition from others and compensate for his abnormally short stature.

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

glens abu

Quote from: give her dixie on May 19, 2014, 05:18:03 PM
Quote from: glens abu on May 19, 2014, 05:08:05 PM

Mac Coitir Abú

Ah Glens, I was beginning to think you were ignoring me. After all, you told Nally on Saturday that it was best to ignore compulsive liars like me and my ilk.

Anyhow, I have no idea what or who you are talking about. You obviously know something I don't, and I would like you to clarify it please.

Have you the courage, or will you hide behind the computer and throw more libelous accusations about?

Given that I have met you, and you are a very small man suffering from "Short Mans Syndrome", i'm not afraid to have you tell me face to face if you like.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Short%20Man%27s%20Syndrome

Short Man's Syndrome:

An angry male of below average height who feels it necessary to act out in an attempt to gain respect and recognition from others and compensate for his abnormally short stature.

Don't you worry about my height nowDixie as it doesn't bother me at all and I did try and ignore you but when you keep posting wanting my attention I was forced to reply.You keep saying you don't know who I am referring to so I take you are not as knowledgable about that part of the world as I first thought so you will have to give your lying chum a call and he might help you.

Gaaboardmod3

OK lads (glens and ghd) this is gone far enough now, and is getting a bit juvenile to be honest. Can ye please cease and desist from deliberately antagonising the other for a while? It's gone beyond a debate now, and is getting more personal.

give her dixie

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on May 19, 2014, 05:29:21 PM
OK lads (glens and ghd) this is gone far enough now, and is getting a bit juvenile to be honest. Can ye please cease and desist from deliberately antagonising the other for a while? It's gone beyond a debate now, and is getting more personal.

In case you didn't notice, it has been personal for a while. For over 6 months, without reply by myself, I have been accused of having links to various people that i have had no contact with.

Another poster claimed I was tied to Hitler and holocaust denial.

Until today when I got a phone call, I had no idea who "The brothers in law" were. All I can say is that i'm angry beyond words that he would stoop so low as to throw up a reference on 2 occasions to them, and to myself. I have every right to ask him what he meant and how I was related to them in any way.

But I call someone small, and you step in.

Thanks for the support
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

glens abu

Quote from: give her dixie on May 19, 2014, 06:22:09 PM

In case you didn't notice, it has been personal for a while. For over 6 months, without reply by myself, I have been accused of having links to various people that i have had no contact with.

Another poster claimed I was tied to Hitler and holocaust denial.

Until today when I got a phone call, I had no idea who "The brothers in law" were. All I can say is that i'm angry beyond words that he would stoop so low as to throw up a reference on 2 occasions to them, and to myself. I have every right to ask him what he meant and how I was related to them in any way.

But I call someone small, and you step in.

Thanks for the support

Dixie I at no time said you were related to them and thought I cleared that up.when you were attacking Adams and all things Shinner I just was wondering why they were never mentioned as they are from your part of the world.Again if you think I was saying you were related I wasnt and apologise if I gave that impression.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on May 19, 2014, 04:12:32 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on May 18, 2014, 11:46:28 PM
Does anyone else think Glens is very like the Israeli spokesman Mark Regev?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMd_js_oQAk
I think that Shinners and Zionists have many similarities in terms of the centrality of the ideology to any discussion of the
issues. What did the sons of Roisin die for? Maybe nothing. Or perhaps a new Debenhams superstore, which may not have been the original desire. 
The contingency of life doesn't get a look in.

That is a bunch of bullshit ....

what does " centrality of the ideology to any discussion of the issues"  mean exactly, specifically wrt to some supposed link between Sinn Fein and  the "Zionists" ?

and this

"The contingency of life doesn't get a look in." ?

This horseshit may play well over on hatethejews.com but on this site the bar is a little higher.

Explain yourself ...

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: give her dixie on May 19, 2014, 04:20:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 19, 2014, 04:12:32 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on May 18, 2014, 11:46:28 PM
Does anyone else think Glens is very like the Israeli spokesman Mark Regev?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMd_js_oQAk
I think that Shinners and Zionists have many similarities in terms of the centrality of the ideology to any discussion of the
issues. What did the sons of Roisin die for? Maybe nothing. Or perhaps a new Debenhams superstore, which may not have been the original desire. 
The contingency of life doesn't get a look in.

And they are frequent guests at several "Northern Ireland Friends Of Israel" events

http://nifriendsofisrael.wordpress.com/

What exactly is your problem with two statesmen from opposite sides of a particularly nasty sectarian dispute who have successfully negotiated a way to peace, speaking with somebody who might learn from their difficult path to peace ?

While you are at it you can tell everybody why you frequent the Nazi website www.barnesreview.org

btw..here is their latest title "The Holocaust hoax exposed: Debunking the 20th century's biggest lie"
http://www.barnesreview.org/the-holocaust-hoax-exposed-debunking-the-20th-century’s-biggest-lie-p-552.html?cPath=80_79_46

Now, once again, a question to you and Seafoid, do you accept that the holocaust happened as described by reputable historians ?

Itchy

If anyone wants to see the exact time when old Seafood and Giver Her Dicks turned on Sinn Fein you should tune in here

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=21322.30;wap2

The lesson is, tow the line with the pair of boys or you are the enemy.

Mike Sheehy

Mods, can you clarify. If someone posts material from an obvious race hate site , is that post subject to challenge or do we simply accept this kind of thing without comment ?

Applesisapples

At long last. Boring the rest of us too.

Applesisapples

Partition is here to stay. Nationalist vote share is sitting at just over 30% judging by the local council results. Obviously nationalist voters supportive of the union but can't bring themselves to vote for unionist parties.

AQMP

SF and SDLP running at about 35% at the moment and that doesn't factor in Anna Lo's vote :D

armaghniac

Quote from: Applesisapples on May 24, 2014, 10:44:41 AM
Partition is here to stay. Nationalist vote share is sitting at just over 30% judging by the local council results. Obviously nationalist voters supportive of the union but can't bring themselves to vote for unionist parties.

I think this suggests that nationalist voters couldn't bring themselves to vote.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Myles Na G.

something doesn't add up with the number of seats being distributed between the parties. Hardly 1% of a difference between SF and DUP in votes cast, but nearly 30 seats difference between them. How does that work?