R.I.P. Farrandeelin

Started by saffronandblue, February 05, 2023, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL/MAYO

RIP Brendan, you will be missed my friend.

grounded

Just reading this now. Life can be terribly unfair sometimes. RIP and God bless his young family.

westbound

RIP Farrandeelin. He was always a very resonable contributor.

Franko

RIP.

Weird thing this board

I know we're all mostly anonymous online personas, but you do feel a sense that you know the person behind it

Condolences to his family

illdecide

Very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Farrandeelin.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rosnarun

TIP Condolences to his wife and kids.
Really was one of the Mainstays of the Board . this Place , Like im sure in every other part of his too short Life,  will not be the Same without him
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Cavan19

Terrible news may in rest in peace and condolences to his family and friends.

RedHand88

Desperate news and a huge shock for his friends and family. Never realised he was so young. May he RIP.

mup

Thats terrible news.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

rrhf

Very sorry to hear this... RIP Farr

Rodders88

Puts it all in perspective. Same age as myself and having a 7month daughter, hits home even further. Thoughts and prayers to his Wife, Kids and family.RIP Farrandeelin

JimStynes

Really awful news. RIP Farrandeelin

Syferus

I said to myself I'd never post on this forum again but when I heard Farr had died I had to pay my respects. At times when I had no right to respect he treated me with it.

Once of the most genuine supporters you'd ever find with not even a hint of arrogance or condescension. A truly class human being.

The only fitting thing I can say is Mayo Abú. When they finally win one I know he will be smiling. You'll be missed.

the Deel Rover

So so sad to hear this news . He was a gentleman who loved mayo and knockmore football so much . Thoughts and prayers for his family . Rest in peace Deelin .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Captain Obvious

I remember he always had a soft spot for Fermanagh i presume his wife is from there?