Nottingham Forest Thread

Started by leaveherinsir, December 14, 2010, 10:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Great to see the city ground buzzing last night and 3 great goals.  A fantastic manager who will take us back to the premiership within 2 years.  Pity about chum bya knew straight away it was a dislocation. 

Norf Tyrone

Did you know their physio is a Dunamanagh man. Fine GAA player in his day too.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

rrhf

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Forest in real danger of being relegated to the 3rd tier.
Mad to think that a club that has more European Cups than Arsenal,Chelsea and Man City combined could be playing in Division 3...

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on April 29, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
Mad to think that a club that has more European Cups than Arsenal,Chelsea and Man City combined could be playing in Division 3...
Dreadful owners. They have gone through I think 12 managers in a short period of time. Nigel Clough was offered the job and he refused
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

rrhf

Absolute disastrous reign. Sad to see.

Farrandeelin

Weren't they down there a few years ago as well? Pity. I don't know why I have a soft spot for them but I have!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ziggy90

Very tense finish to the season at the bottom of the Championship. I think Forest probably have the edge over Birmingham and Blackburn as they're at home whilst both of the others have tough enough games at Bristol and Brentford..
Squeaky bum time for three clubs who would fancy themselves to be at least fighting for the chance to get into the top tier.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Avondhu star

Quote from: ziggy90 on April 30, 2017, 09:58:30 AM
Arry will pull it off for the Brummies.  Bristol players will be busy this week packing sun tan lotion
Very tense finish to the season at the bottom of the Championship. I think Forest probably have the edge over Birmingham and Blackburn as they're at home whilst both of the others have tough enough games at Bristol and Brentford..
Squeaky bum time for three clubs who would fancy themselves to be at least fighting for the chance to get into the top tier.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

ziggy90

Gad you think so, I still have my doubts. 'Array is not my cup of tea but if he gets a job done he's worth whatever he's negotiated with our anonymous board.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tony Baloney

Quote from: seafoid on April 29, 2017, 08:30:57 PM
Dreadful owners. They have gone through I think 12 managers in a short period of time. Nigel Clough was offered the job and he refused
Blackpool a case in point re. poor ownership. Just about scraping into the League 2 playoff spots. It's a long drop from the Premier League in 2011.

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 29, 2017, 09:22:49 PM
Weren't they down there a few years ago as well? Pity. I don't know why I have a soft spot for them but I have!
I think a lot of people do. They were unfashionable but seemed to appear in cup finals etc. in the 80s and were a good production line for decent players like Keane, Collymore and obvious Liverpool connection with Hillsborough and Nigel Clough.

laoislad

Good win for Forest today sees them survive!