PDC Premier League of Darts

Started by Seany, March 12, 2010, 12:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: square_ball on December 14, 2017, 09:41:59 PM
Quote from: Boycey on December 14, 2017, 08:59:14 PM
Before the begrudgers get ahead of me, it'd be great to see The Power bow out with title no. 17

I hope he gets to the final and MVG hammers him 7-0.

I hope it's Barney that beats him. That would be glorious.

Targetman

Its not totally out of the question that Taylor could win this, it would be feckin unbearable if he did, 4/6 MVG no value in that unless you're lumping on, should be some good darts!

stew

Quote from: Syferus on December 14, 2017, 09:14:15 PM
Before the begrudgers get ahead of me, it'd be great to see The Power bow out with title no. 17

It would be genuinely horrible. How anyone can watch is childish, egotistical behavior over the years and even contemplate rooting for him I don't know.

Not that he as any chance.
Wha????

Hes had about 20 chances and taken 16 of them ffs.

Best there will ever be.

Dick.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Syferus

Quote from: stew on December 15, 2017, 02:10:59 AM

It would be genuinely horrible. How anyone can watch is childish, egotistical behavior over the years and even contemplate rooting for him I don't know.

Wha????

Best there will ever be.

Dick.

I have absolutely no interest in discussing anything with you.

stew

Quote from: Syferus on December 15, 2017, 02:12:57 AM
Quote from: stew on December 15, 2017, 02:10:59 AM

Wha????

Best there will ever be.

Dick.

I have absolutely no interest in discussing anything with you.

The feeeling is mutual however I apologise, I meant to infer Taylor is a dick not you, in this case, I thought I had amended the post to reflect that, apologies.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Boycey

Therealdonald

I genuinely would have liked to have seen Taylor in his prime now. I don't think he would match his 16/20 record, he'd still be successful but how much, who knows. But he is a complete bell end.

bennydorano

Favourites getting chinned all over the shop this year

Targetman

Yep, Lewis the latest victim, very surprised at that!

mrdeeds

Syferus

Quote from: Targetman on December 19, 2017, 10:48:07 PM
Yep, Lewis the latest victim, very surprised at that!

Munch was excellent. He can beat Reyes if he brings the same form to the second round.

SHEEDY

Great show by carlows steve lennon, he was beaten 3-2 by michael smith but he can be really proud of that performance. Started slow and missed a few doubles but really grew into it and smith was relieved to get over the line in the end.
nil satis nisi optimum

bennydorano

Couple of years ago I thought Smith was a sure fire future winner of the WC, disappeared a bit but you wouldn't know the way things are going this year, could be worth a few bob ew.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: bennydorano on December 20, 2017, 09:20:35 PM
Couple of years ago I thought Smith was a sure fire future winner of the WC, disappeared a bit but you wouldn't know the way things are going this year, could be worth a few bob ew.

Anything can happen, but you're prob as well put on the nose. He is in the same half of the draw as MVG so he would potentially meet him in the semi.
If he is playing well, that's the most likely place he'll fall so i would imagine a better value bet to win outright.
Hasta la victoria siempre

dec

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 20, 2017, 08:51:35 PM
Great show by carlows steve lennon, he was beaten 3-2 by michael smith but he can be really proud of that performance. Started slow and missed a few doubles but really grew into it and smith was relieved to get over the line in the end.

Ireland (North or South) has never produced a really good darts player, unlike snooker where Higgins, Taylor and Doherty all have won the World Championship.